• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Analyzing the Animal Crossing 3DS Box Art!

LemonCupcake

Perfect Member XD!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Cake
Hello everyone!:)
As most of you may know a box art was released for the upcoming game Animal Crossing:Jump/Fly Out!
So I decided to dedicate a thread solely for the box art!
animal_crossing_3ds_box_art_japan.jpg
So how about I analyze it a bit?
-We first see a girl character picking up some new improved furniture from the new thrift store!
-Two llamas own the shop,the pink's ones name is Lisa(as we already know!)
-Next to the girl character,we can see a boy character chatting with Shizu(our secretary),probably instructing her to place some things in the town!
-In Shizu's book we can see two monuments,a jungle gym, and an eastern island monument!
-As you can notice we have a new species:hamsters!
-We can see that the hamster is hanging onto the jungle gym,so that may suggest that most of the objects might be interactable!
-Notice the deer on the background:it is holding an ice cream kind of thingy!
-K.K. Slider this time is perfoming under a giant tree and surrounded by two animals!
-On our left we can see Tom Nook waving at us at the mall area!
-Notice that we can see the model homes up to the mall!
-Also we see a Tokyo Tower at a small island!
-The island is back!We can see it on the background and in the middle of it,there is a hut(like the one we decorated at the gamecube version)!
-We also can see another small island next to the big one!That may suggest that there will be plenty of islands we can explore at the ocean!
-One last thing!If you look closely next to the big island you can see Kapp'n and his boat!Hooray Kapp'n is backXD!

I'd love to hear your opinions for the box art!I personally loved it!XD

Press the little report triangle in the bottom bar of a post.

In this case, report the first post.

No need to close a whole thread just because someone double posted.. That's just stupid. It's not even a big deal.

I just hope that Europe's boxart is as cute as Japan's.

I bet that we get the exact same one, just as it was with the older games of the series. Only the WW-version was slightly different because of the Japanese logo which was too large to put it in the middle of the globe.
:)

*pops up*

Wait a moment... I'M NOT IN THIS BOX ART?? I gues I'll have to take some words with Katsuya Eguchi and Shigeru Miyamoto... I hope they give me punishmets for the resetters... Like, I sell are your items and keep the money... or I delete your entire game and your name will be "RESETTER". Or somethin' like... y' know.

SCRAM!

*burrows back*

Shigeru Miyamoto may be involved in many Nintendo franchises, but Animal Crossing isn't one of them.

Nice analysis. :-D I love the boxart, I hope that NA's one will be the same, but obviously the logo will be changed.

*pops up*

Shigeru Miyamoto may be involved in many Nintendo franchises, but Animal Crossing isn't one of them.

It's his fault for lettin' Eguchi use the Nintendo mark to do this franchise

*burrows back*

I like the box art, but I liked the WW box art more. Not that it matters that much. The box art is sort of like the title of the game to me. I don't care.

But the hamster thing and the hut on the beach is pretty cool. The rest is sort of stuff we knew about. It also super confirms the island.

Back