• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Analyzing the Animal Crossing 3DS Box Art!

LemonCupcake

Perfect Member XD!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Cake
Hello everyone!:)
As most of you may know a box art was released for the upcoming game Animal Crossing:Jump/Fly Out!
So I decided to dedicate a thread solely for the box art!
View attachment 1481
So how about I analyze it a bit?
-We first see a girl character picking up some new improved furniture from the new thrift store!
-Two llamas own the shop,the pink's ones name is Lisa(as we already know!)
-Next to the girl character,we can see a boy character chatting with Shizu(our secretary),probably instructing her to place some things in the town!
-In Shizu's book we can see two monuments,a jungle gym, and an eastern island monument!
-As you can notice we have a new species:hamsters!
-We can see that the hamster is hanging onto the jungle gym,so that may suggest that most of the objects might be interactable!
-Notice the deer on the background:it is holding an ice cream kind of thingy!
-K.K. Slider this time is perfoming under a giant tree and surrounded by two animals!
-On our left we can see Tom Nook waving at us at the mall area!
-Notice that we can see the model homes up to the mall!
-Also we see a Tokyo Tower at a small island!
-The island is back!We can see it on the background and in the middle of it,there is a hut(like the one we decorated at the gamecube version)!
-We also can see another small island next to the big one!That may suggest that there will be plenty of islands we can explore at the ocean!
-One last thing!If you look closely next to the big island you can see Kapp'n and his boat!Hooray Kapp'n is backXD!

I'd love to hear your opinions for the box art!I personally loved it!XD

Oh,I almost forgot here's the analyzing video(which I stole most of the details XD):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y27VvisJ7ec&feature=g-all-u

It does look like a Pyramid in my opinion. It wouldn't even surprise me after this 'Eifeltower'... But we might get a different boxart anyway. I didn't notice it but the deer seems to have ice cream, nice catch. I wish Nintendo had published this image with a higher resolution...

It does look like a Pyramid in my opinion. It wouldn't even surprise me after this 'Eifeltower'... But we might get a different boxart anyway. I didn't notice it but the deer seems to have ice cream, nice catch. I wish Nintendo had published this image with a higher resolution...

The icecream was my catch, this thread is basically just a recap of the Nintendo Direct August 29th thread where we were all discussing the boxart earlier, this thread was just to recap so you wouldn't have to flip through the pages.

The icecream was my catch, this thread is basically just a recap of the Nintendo Direct August 29th thread where we were all discussing the boxart earlier, this thread was just to recap so you wouldn't have to flip through the pages.
Yep,you're right I made this thread so the users won't have to flip through many post pages!But,to tell you the truth,as I wrote in my first post I actually noticed it while I was watching the video!(most of the details were from it anyway XD)!

I know this sounds weird, but I really like the big tree K.K. is sitting at! I'm totally gonna have one right in the center of my town

I know this sounds weird, but I really like the big tree K.K. is sitting at! I'm totally gonna have one right in the center of my town

Me too! It seems like some sort of festival or market, or just any even could be hosted there, instead of infront of the town hall.
Looks awesome, I hope we can sit on the side of it!

Well regardless if it is a pier, we already know they're in the game. Anyways, pyramids sound cool :D

IKBh1.png

Posted it in another thread. It's a pyramid and Sphinx.

Me too! It seems like some sort of festival or market, or just any even could be hosted there, instead of infront of the town hall.

Thats what I thought, like a central.

The giant tree very much reminds me of the tree with its wishing well of the Gamecube-Version. The events of that game took place by the tree, too.

I like the idea of listening to KKs music or celebrating festivals there!

The giant tree very much reminds me of the tree with its wishing well of the Gamecube-Version. The events of that game took place by the tree, too.

I like the idea of listening to KKs music or celebrating festivals there!
Yeah, like where rhe sports fair was :3
Its like in the AC movie where he performed on a stage, pretty cool.

Yeah, like where rhe sports fair was :3
Its like in the AC movie where he performed on a stage, pretty cool.

I'd love to see the sports fair again. It was just cute, to watch the villagers run and fall to the ground because of running to fast, and then throwing all those tiny balls into the net. :3

I'd love to see the sports fair again. It was just cute, to watch the villagers run and fall to the ground because of running to fast, and then throwing all those tiny balls into the net. :3

It would be good if the sports fair came back. I always enjoyed watching a good game of tug-o-war.

It would be good if the sports fair came back. I always enjoyed watching a good game of tug-o-war.

Besides the fact that they yell at you when you talk to them, Tug of war was pretty fun.

I liked their "basketball" game, way too cute.

Yeah like a gathering place like the wishing well used to be in GC. Characters used to work out and stuff in front of it...I miss that :(

Back