• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

And so it begins!

MayorTess

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
welcome all who take the time to view this (even if i have no idea why you would want to) i have finnaly been allowed to start a blog whooo!

so firstly i think i will start by making a wish list of what i want to do or get and just a few things that have happened in the quite town of Parkland

please bear in mind i am a noob and it may take me some time to figure out what it is i am doing in both in game and on this form

Margie the elaphant has announced she is leaving very soon. i never really interacted with this villager much and her home was out of theway so i'm, not sad to see her go but i'm not happy ether. i am a little exited to see who will be moving in when she is gone.

picked up the sweets end table and wall at the shop today. was rather suprised to see them actually as that is the first time any sweets furniture was ever in the store and they where there during the sale so yay for me!

wanted villagers

stiches the patch work bear cub
dott the black and white rabbit - got yay!
lily the red cheeked mint frog - got yay!
gala the cute flowery pig
pecan the sassy squirrle
Blanche the snowy ostrich
Kidd the dapper purple goat
lucky the mummified dog
zell the black and white deer

besides that i have nothing really to say but hopefully tomorrow will have something nice for the table, till then good bye!

Parkland sounds like a really good place. I cant wait to hear more. and its fine that you are getting used to the forums we were all in the same boat before

Back