• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

And So It Begins...

spamurai

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
Well I've woken up on Sunday and remembered NA have had the game for about 5hours now.

This makes me sad. 5 more days to go here. It's going to be a tough week lol.

This will be the worst week of my life..
Stupid people who can't hide there enthousiasm.

Its tough but I kinda like all the anticipation. I'm trying to finish my coursework but all I keep thinking about is AC. Gahh. Hopefully GAME will get it to me for Thursday. :3

Its tough, I have my Geography exam this week and all i can think about is Animal Crossing (Help..)

You European people keep complaining, but Australians are still getting it last. :(

It's being released on the 15th in AU and seems you're 9 hours ahead of most of us in EU, you'll be opening yours the same day as we are :p

I was super depressed! Haha! I said I was going to avoid the forums! Obviously not worked

It's being released on the 15th in AU and seems you're 9 hours ahead of most of us in EU, you'll be opening yours the same day as we are :p

Hahah, that's not entirely true! For us getting the retail will happen maybe 10 hours or so after all your stores open, so we're still last. :blush:

It's so haaaaaaaard, I am so impatient! But I guess the anticipation IS kind of nice, because then when we will get our games, we will be even more happy! I can't wait for the moment when I'll start New Leaf on my 3DS for the first time, it will be awesome!

I have all my finals coming up, and even though I'm getting AC today, I'm kinda worried. For those of you who have to wait longer to get New Leaf, just think.

If you work even harder than you planned this week, getting New Leaf will feel SO rewarding.

It's so hard having to wait! 6 more days :(
Being on the forums is a relief in a way I guess.

I'm happeh.
Tomorrow is public holiday, so no school.
So that'll shorten it to 4 days of wait with school.
I have early leave days on Tuesday (half of the day we have ice-skating and Japanese is about 1 hour so I'm happy)
That shortens it to 3 days of waiting
Wednesdays will stay normal for me.
Thursdays, our school has early leave day as well!
Friday, I'm going to the shopping centre after school to buy the eShop card...
ANTICIPATION!

Hahah, that's not entirely true! For us getting the retail will happen maybe 10 hours or so after all your stores open, so we're still last. :blush:

Well in terms of global time, if you went for the midnight release, you may well have the game before some people in the EU's arrive via delivery.

I wish you guys could get it when we do, I'm not really sure why they gave all the EU and AU gamers a delayed release.
I feel for you guys not being able to play it, though. I've been unable to contain my excitement for the past month, as I'm sure you all have
I'm sure it's worse for you guys :(

Last edited:
I have to wait till June 13th or so before mine arrives! Maybe sooner, but Walmart doesn't even have 2 in stock...it'll be worth it, though!

You European people keep complaining, but Australians are still getting it last. :(
It's just your time zone.. We have to wait for the same amounth of time..

That's what I was trying to explain xD

I wish you guys could get it when we do, I'm not really sure why they gave all the EU and AU gamers a delayed release.

I'm not sure why they did either.
Pokemon X & Y are getting a global release, all on the same day. So that will be cool.

Back