• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

And the verdict is...?

elena175

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So obviously ACNL has had a lot of hype lately! My game should come tomorrow :) :) :)
But I have to ask those of you who have it right now, was it worth the attention it got? Is it super amazingly fabulous like I'm hoping it is?!
Also sorry if there's already a thread like this!

Yes, it is super amazingly fabulous like you are hoping it is! But, with all Animal Crossing games, only if you play it with the right attitude! You have to want to have a relaxing experience as opposed to just rushing completion (spend time grinding for bells instead of having fun)

But New Leaf has so many features.. its simply.. tantalizing.

I wish I could tell you, but nothing's open in my game at this point so I can't do anything for another hour or two. T_T

Yes, it is super amazingly fabulous like you are hoping it is! But, with all Animal Crossing games, only if you play it with the right attitude! You have to want to have a relaxing experience as opposed to just rushing completion (spend time grinding for bells instead of having fun)

But New Leaf has so many features.. its simply.. tantalizing.

I agree with the attitude part for sure! I'm so excited! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish I could tell you, but nothing's open in my game at this point so I can't do anything for another hour or two. T_T

Let me know once everything is open, at least you have the game :p

I wish I could tell you as well... but i have to wait 'till next Friday #UK

I'll let you know when Gamestop opens at 11. Finally couldn't fall back to sleep from excitement at 8am. -sigh-

I'll let you know in a couple of hours (I'll edit this post!)
EDIT: AMAZING !!! It truly looks spectacular in 3ds (it gives me a bit of a head ache every time the screen tilts though. I takes a bit of time to get the feel for it, but it is undoubtedly well designed. However; there is not much to do on the first day, because things have to be unlocked.... Bells are not incredibly grinding, but it does take time and patience! Be careful how you complete Isabelle's tutorial quests on the first day. I recommend you buy all the equipment you can from nookling's and use Isabelle's quests to get the rest of the equipment not found at nookling's. To get these items you literally talk your head off to Isabelle!

Last edited:
The game is worth every penny! Bout to go on my first wifi adventure with a good friend.

I'm super excited....

I'm on my second day and this game is already FAR better than the Gamecube version. Even with all I knew about it beforehand, so much still excited me and this game is doing so well at making me want more and more. 10/10.

Seeing this game run for the first time in 3D reminded me of the first time I saw any game run in 3D on the system. It was quite a shock at first, the "rolling log" has never looked more stunning.

Gameplay wise, it's been great so far. The island is not only fantastic for making money, but also for having a blast in the tours.

I feel like this is the one game on the 3DS that was just meant for 3D besides SM3D land. It just brings you into your lazy day in your pocket that we all know as Animal Crossing and makes the game feel much more homely.

I'll let you know in a couple of hours (I'll edit this post!)
EDIT: AMAZING !!! It truly looks spectacular in 3ds (it gives me a bit of a head ache every time the screen tilts though. I takes a bit of time to get the feel for it, but it is undoubtedly well designed. However; there is not much to do on the first day, because things have to be unlocked.... Bells are not incredibly grinding, but it does take time and patience! Be careful how you complete Isabelle's tutorial quests on the first day. I recommend you buy all the equipment you can from nookling's and use Isabelle's quests to get the rest of the equipment not found at nookling's. To get these items you literally talk your head off to Isabelle!

Yeah i totally agree! I copy came in the mail today and I've pretty much done all there is to do! But i have all tools except for axe so hopefully that is in the store soon

It's really good. I would be lying if I said this wasn't the best Animal Crossing yet. It's only been out for a week in the US and I'm absolutely addicted to it.

I love it! I think it's my favorite - No, I know it's my favorite! I've been playing it for 9 hours, almost non-stop!

I must warn you though, it is ADDICTING.. o_o

It's really good. I would be lying if I said this wasn't the best Animal Crossing yet. It's only been out for a week in the US and I'm absolutely addicted to it.

Have to agree! The island is such an amazing feature and I am in love with Main Street, too! I feel like there's MUCH more to keep my attention in this particular game than in the previous iterations. Simply fabulous!

Back