• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

And, you're outta here!

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Getting Salem ready for Midge to move in. Her house plot should appear tomorrow, as I imagine she's back home today packing. I went around town to see if there were any areas she could move in that would mess up the landscaping I've done, and found a few. I don't normally plot reset, preferring to let villagers choose their own areas, but I'd really like Midge to build next to Beardo in Rocket's old spot.

So, I did something I've been thinking about for a while and gave Isabelle several heart attacks - I deleted Sabrina, Tabitha, and Theodora, my mule characters. Fortunately, I hadn't done much with their houses, so I wasn't losing a lot.

I've also decided that I'm going to let Peggy go, because I really don't need two Peppys. That will open up a spot for another Lazy. It also means I'll hold off on creating new characters. Hazel gets a little breather, for now.

Need to stock up on medicine, because Kitt is sick. Again. She just got over something last week, the poor thing.

Not much else happening right now. I finished the round topiary in Salem, which looks pretty nice. I'm not crazy about the spot I chose, mainly looking to keep areas blocked from new houses, so I might demolish it and redo it on the other side of the bridge, at the entrance to the park. I've got two cedar trees there right now, but I'd be okay with moving them. Twin topiaries would be much more impressive.

I've also started work on a fire pit in Hollowyn, next to the campsite (much like I do in Salem) and planted a sapling in front of my flower arch in hopes of getting a special stump. The position is perfectly centered, so if it doesn't take, I'll keep trying.

Back