June Birthstone (Pearl)
Father's Day Carnation
White Pansy
Red Lily
White Cosmos
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (100) +
After doing 23 adoptions on my second island, Rosefall, I've decided to bring the adoption agency over to Bell Tree. I'm making a fall island and am looking to get specific villagers so I desperately need a new home for my Reneigh. I've tried rehoming her on Discord but no luck yet. It seems there isn't much demand for her. 😿
She isn't currently in boxes but I can usually have a villager in boxes within hours depending on thought bubble RNG.

Former Cat Giveaway Thread (IGNORE)
Bob- adopted by Alexi Giovani
Ankha- adopted by NamelessGhoul
Merry- adopted by The retro leafeon
Lolly- adopted by jiny
Punchy- adopted by Jan
Kid Cat- adopted by Nikkibunny

Last edited:
I'll set Ankha up for you soon.

Do you time travel? I could try to get you Raymond as well if you have another empty plot.
Post automatically merged:

Ankha is in boxes.

Just message me when you're available and I'll send you a Dodo.

Last edited:
I'll set Ankha up for you soon.

Do you time travel? I could try to get you Raymond as well if you have another empty plot.
Post automatically merged:

Ankha is in boxes.

Just message me when you're available and I'll send you a Dodo.
I don't TT unfortunately (。•́︿•̀。) I'm home now though and can visit for Ankha!!

Someone may be coming for Bob today so I'm waiting on them to respond before I do any adoptions. I will be taking requests however and hold your villager for you.

Is it possible to get merry held for a few days (need to get campsite and i dont tt, just need my last 1 of 3 villagers to move in, so i can get upgraded resident services to unlock housing plots

Is it possible to get merry held for a few days (need to get campsite and i dont tt, just need my last 1 of 3 villagers to move in, so i can get upgraded resident services to unlock housing plots
Approximately how many days do you need?
(Been a while since I restarted so I forgot.)

Lets see, 1 for move in, 1 more for upgraded resident services, 1 to build campsite, 1 to get camper, 1 to move in camper, then i can place kit i think, so 5 days

Lets see, 1 for move in, 1 more for upgraded resident services, 1 to build campsite, 1 to get camper, 1 to move in camper, then i can place kit i think, so 5 day
So about next Tuesday then, more or less?
Sure, I'll hold her for you!

Don't really want to reset my game until my kitties get adopted anyway. 😺

hi, are they still available ? id like to reserve lolly 🥺
Yes, the listed cats are all still available.
I will work on moving out Lolly for you as soon as possible. Depending on RNG I could have her in boxes this afternoon.

What time would be good for you to pick her up?
I'm EST, U.S.

Repurposing an old thread I made.

I'm restarting my island soon and I don't just have one, but 6 precious kitties to give away. Here's the list: Mitzi, Katt, Kid Cat, Tom, Punchy, and Raymond.

Just request the cat you want and I'll get them into boxes as soon as I can and message you when your cat is ready. It's totally FREE, no tips required whatsoever. I just want to re-home my kitties before I delete this island forever.

Bob- adopted
Ankha- adopted by NamelessGhoul
Merry- reserved for The retro leafeon
(will be picked up next week)
Lolly- reserved for jiny
Hey Angelkitty, I am interested in Punchy if he is still available!

Hey Angelkitty, I am interested in Punchy if he is still available!

Hi Jan! Sure Punchy is available. Do you have an empty plot yet? I can work on getting the thought bubble on him for you soon if you have a plot ready.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back