• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing 3DS ideas

toshiwoshi

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Candy
okay, so since the Nintendo E3 2011 gave us a new trailer for the game, it has showed us some new features for the game series.
actual features:
taller characters
swimming
benches and lamp posts
able to wear pants and change your shoes
bee hive stations????
sneak attack bug strategy returns
belts and new outfits
able to put furniture on dressers
new role of the mayor

my ideas:
so a lot of people have asked this question, but anyway, why doesn't the DS have DS speak, like wii speak. It has a microphone. i think they should add that feature into the game.

also at the beginning of the game, they should make you able to create your character, choosing your eyes and hair and such. This would also mean that they would have to change the beginning of the game altogether. so instead of rover asking you a bunch of questions to determine your appearance, after you choose what you want to look like, Rover could ask you when your Birthday is and where you are going
as well as give you a map (like in city folk). then when you arrived in town tom nook would greet you etc.

i would also love to see them bring back the island and the city. because really,
the island was the GCN version of the City.

that's all the idea's i have for now, if i get more ill post them too. i just hope they'll be able to include a lot on the memory of those tiny game cards! ;)

and i have another one:
you know how city folk gave gracie and katrina their own shops?
in the 3DS game, they should make kicks have his own shoe store, and wendell have his own painting shop where he sells his original designs and have saharah own her own carpet store.

Don't double post, but use the edit button. And I'm pretty sure that it it's already a thread about this.

Don't double post, but use the edit button. And I'm pretty sure that it it's already a thread about this.

you mean there is other posts about ideas, or one with the same title?
i never copied someone else's and edited it if that's what you mean?
im confused o_O

Back