Animal Crossing For The Unholy Episode 1: Who Is Zipper T Bunny?

Taj

Scuffed
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
tumblr_nmccfvvyyp1rwuy3uo1_500.png

I'll be the first one to say it. This guy might be more awkward than Rover, Tom Nook and Shrunk combined.

As flamboyant as he is, the guy has a big mystery behind him. It's clear he's in a bunny suit. So who is it?

Well friends (friends?) I have many theories on who it its. Let's state the popular ones.

What if Tortimer was Zipper T Bunny? Maybe Tortimer missed his town so much he disguised himself as Zipper to talk with all the townsfolk again. But let's be honest. Would Tortimer dress up as a bunny? I do find it funny how it's the tortoise and the hare, so maybe it's not a coincidence.

What if Phyllis was Zipper? She hates her job, but she is seen at the post office on Easter so that's out.

The most popular theory is that Zipper T Playboy is Lyle. Lyle hates his job, but more importantly, during Easter, Lyle takes the day off. Coincidence? Well apparently yes, because he works during Easter during ACNL. Well then

This is my theory: Blanca is Zipper T Rabbit Bunny dude. Why? Bunny Day is the next holiday after April Fools Day: Blanca's holiday. Blanca is a character that likes to play, similiar to Zipper. But most of all, Blanca is the perfect character who would hide in a bunny suit. I wouldn't like Easter if the Easter Bunny looked like this:
animal_crossing_meme__blanca_by_claris_ansem.jpg

However, what if Bunnie was Zipper T Bunny?
character-10.png

DADADA!
Twist Ending!

Anyways, leave your comments down below! Who do you think is this weird rabbit of sorts?

Back