• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing For The Unholy Episode 4: Copper And Booker

Taj

Scuffed
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
So you know, there's always those duos that are iconic and still bout up today. You got Mario and Luigi, batman and robin, Hillary and Donald.
Hey now, I bet it'll still be talked about long after this
And I understand here that people always love to group Chrissy and Francine together because they're basically sisters, or cousins, or
Idk, they in the same family tree
But I didn't come here to talk about K-Pop weeaboos, I came here to talk about the most dynamic duo in ACNL history.

This is Animal Crossing For The Unholy, a comedy based blog, and today, it's time to inspect Copper and Booker

So I don't know what Nintendo was doing with these names here. Like Copper is a main source in a penny, so are you trying to tell me my police officer ain't worth nothing? And well don't get me started on Booker. Lol
Names aside, they were fan favorites, watching them interact with each other. Copper took everything seriously, and Booker, well
Booker is your typical dog.
So it's all good until New Leaf happens
Uh, fam what are you doing?
We had perfectly good chemistry here, and now you just take it away from us? That's like having a 3ds with no games! Or an iPhone with no friends! Or giving a car to your four year old!
No! That does not work!
So now we have to go through in this whole Romeo and Juliet BS and were at the present day folks.
Copper is in the modern police station, and Booker is in the non modern traditional thingy police station
Also, have to take a quick laugh as I accidentally typed in Hooker instead of Booker.
So, now they are not together. They are apart. So now we can't compare their teamwork.
It's time to pit them against each other

Back