• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway ~ Animal Crossing Items Giveaway! ~ (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

<3<3Entering! my favorite set is the zodiac sets, but I only have 1 piece.my favorite original set is the white w/ gold details that I don't recall the name of. Ty for hosting<3<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

BUMP!

I wanna enter! My favorite set is the sweets set.

Last edited:
I really love the Balloon set. Call me basic but you would not believe the sense of achievement after getting all the parts when I first started playing.

I'd like to enter! I have too many favorite items, but I especially adore the Sweets and Birthday sets. :D

i'd love to enter!
my favourite item in acnl is the afternoon tea set :)

hello ! i'm not too late to enter right ? D:
my favorite set is probably the sloppy set haha :3 it's really cute! (the alpine one is nice too)

I will be drawing the names at 5pm instead, as somethings come up. Sorry!
(You are still allowed to enter until then)

Last edited:
Entering! My favourite set is the Princess set <3 Though darn there's so many that I like!

Congratulations to the winners! :] Please expect a pm with more details on your prize shortly.
Also, a huge thanks to everyone who entered! This has been my first giveaway and It's gone really well, so thanks again! ^^

7/11 set - Deerling
Sloppy set - Sorey
5 Million bells - Pookie4557
10 Million bells - Alien51
30 hybrids - Xoons
20 hybrids - Barnabus_I_Am
10 hybrids - Hillaruhsaur
Furniture zodiac - FerahL
Animal zodiac - Shinx
Campus set - Jenesca
Gold tool set - Salvador
Gorgeous set - Cass123
Princess set - Rosyy
3 orderable sets - Lil_boi_jeff
5 dlc's - Biscuit_m8
10 dlc's - Koden
5 unorderable items - Akane101
10 unorderable items - Xylia

Please pm me if I haven't messaged you within the next 2 hours!​

If you do not reply in the next 24 hours I will re-draw another winner for that prize!

Last edited:
Back