• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing Mobile game announced

ok.sean

actually not ok
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7820-3205-7436
Father's Day Carnation
Nintendo of America just tweeted that an Animal Crossing-related app is in development for smartphones!
They also announced that the Nintendo NX will be release March 2017. image.jpgimage.jpg

Yep. I just read about that. Funny how there was a thread about whether anyone wanted an Animal Crossing app just today. I can't say I'm hyped.

Oh, wow. They've just announced the next Zelda game will be releasing on both the Wii U and NX in 2017, and will be the focus of E3 this year. Hooray for not giving up entirely on the Wii U!

Whoa that's cool! I would probably download the app! I really want another new animal crossing game like new leaf though D;

I called it! Animal Crossing for Smart Devices

MMEbYEK.png

All the talk in the last day about an AC title (among others) making an appearance on Smart Devices.

It was my guess that it would go this way and not for the Wii-U/NX.
Lets face it, the console versions of AC haven't done as well as handheld and AC is better (in my opinion) as a portable game. So to go to Smart Devices, it makes sense...

Also, just a thought, but the majority of smart devices have NFC capabilities :eek:
amiibo say whatttt.

I hope it's not just a tonne of mini games like in Miitomo where you can win items for HHD or Future titles...
That would suck.

Buy your favorite villagers for 1$!

Buy 1 million bells for a 1$!
5 million bells for 3$!

Oh, boy I can't wait!

I'm excited to see what the game will be! I wonder if it will intergrate with New Leaf at all? or hopefully it will integrate with a brand new animal crossing game (yes I'm dreaming)

5 million bells for 3$!

Oh, boy I can't wait!

Pretty much this...
Except I expect it will be buy in-game credits for $? and use those credits for in-game purchases...
Like COD-Points if anyone plays Call of Duty...

Last edited:
Animal Crossing Coming to Mobile Games!

I'm not sure if this is posted already, if so, I apologize :p

I read someone that Nintendo is going to make more mobile games and some are due to come out during the fall. Two of them been named, which have been Fire Emblem and ANIMAL CROSSING. Nintendo said something that this game will make any Animal Crossing gaming experience better! Unless more information came out, not many was revealed.

Who's excited?

I'm pretty sure it'll be one of those build on games, where you start with a ghost town and turn it into a metropolis. You pay with in-game cash (Which is bells) and real life cash. (Which ain't really necessary, and island medals I guess. Since you can get the real life cash in the game, only rarely)

I've been hoping for a while that Nintendo would make an app that could be like a tie in messenger for your town- it could be almost facebook like, Isabelle could post photos of town festivals and reminders of things coming up (like on the bulletin board but more regularly) and you could send basic messages/texts to your animal neighbours. I think it would be really cool! Maybe you could even stay connected once they leave your town and you could see what they get up to in their travels.

I just hope they don't try to actually put the full animal crossing game on a smart phone, I think they'd have to take too much out for it to be fun.

5 million bells for 3$!

Oh, boy I can't wait!

I doubt it'll be like that. Miitomo didn't depend on microtransactions, and it ended up being pretty successful. Nintendo's probably going to keep that up.

Back