• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS XL Console

Sakura0901

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
So just been searching the internet and apparently, it is unknown for European and Australian gamers but likely to get the console due to good sales on White 3ds systems and White Mario Bundles. (Whoop!!! :D) Unfortunately for Americans it is also unknown if will be heading to the United States due to low sales and stock on White 3ds consoles.
How do peoples feel about this?? :confused:

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but I desperately hope they do bring it out. Most people don't think it looks that nice but I do :/ I think its nice and simple :)

I think it's looks cute - if it were just a normal 3Ds, I wouldn't bother, but since it's a 3Ds XL aswell, I'll almost certainly get it.

Honestly I don't think the design is very attractive, so for me personally, I wouldn't get it. However I know that there are a lot of people here in NA who would like it, and since it's a special edition and not a 3DS that will be sold separately as an ongoing product, there's still a chance, especially since Reggie mentioned this in an interview with IGN about the XL colors:

So instead of approaching this lighter-colored product as a mass [product], we're going to look at the opportunity on a much more limited basis. You might see a limited-time offer with a white or silver 3DS XL, or we might colorize it slightly differently.

I just got my Pink and wihte 3DS XL yesterday :D Its adorable. I like the look of the white one also.

If Fire Emblem's 3DS bundle made it over, and the Animal Crossing 3DS XL bundle didn't, I'd be shocked.

i got my XL on the release date and debating whether to sell it if the acnl xl comes to europe..

charadesninjatumblr.gif

There's already a thread about the ACNL 3DSXL: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...NTENDO-RELEASE-THE-AC-THEMED-XL-IN-USA-EUROPE

But whatever. IMO, it's not a very nice design anyways. It's boring. If anything, they should make a better one for America.

I think its cute and simple like animal crossing, and I love that its a XL one too. but I'll live if it isn't released here.:)

I like it's design, but I still wouldn't buy it. As nice as the XLs are, I don't mind my little one. I wish there had been more colors at the time of when I got it, but it was my birthday present, so trading it in seems a little disrespectful.

Still love the design though. Reminds me of a cupcake or something.

There's already a thread about the ACNL 3DSXL: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...NTENDO-RELEASE-THE-AC-THEMED-XL-IN-USA-EUROPE

But whatever. IMO, it's not a very nice design anyways. It's boring. If anything, they should make a better one for America.

Making a new thread is okay as long as it isn't completely identical. On the subject though, I completely agree. I think the design is ugly as sin and that they'd be better off making a completely new design to appeal to a larger audience.

I got an XL and I didn't like it, so I swapped it back for a regular 3DS. Lesson learnt. (For me, I like how the design of the product looks as well)

I don't really like the ACXL that much.
If they release it here I'm gonna get it though - I don't really like the design but I'm getting an XL when AC gets released here and buying the bundle is cheaper than a game + an XL so yeah :\

Because of that I hope they don't release it here, but what can you do really. meh

Back