• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing:New Leaf Event !

NanoStar

Madolche Nanoli
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
Mailbox
Cake
(not sure if this is in the right place but...)
Do you think Nintendo is going to hold a Animal Crossing:New Leaf Event at the Nintendo World store or even in Time Square(most likely not at TS) in New York around the game's release date in June?

Nintendo had a event around the release of Super Mario 3D land. It was held in time Square and you could buy a copy of the game a day before its release at the Toysrus in Time Square and got tanooki ears and a tail to wear when you brought the game. tanookitailears.jpg

they promoted the furry fandom XD, but in all serious, it would be kinda neat for them to do something like that for ACNL but what would they give you for buying the game? a shirt?

they promoted the furry fandom XD, but in all serious, it would be kinda neat for them to do something like that for ACNL but what would they give you for buying the game? a shirt?

LOL furry fandom, that's funny XD
but anyway, that's a good question.
A plushie maybe?

wait, what?? how?? do you mean the japanese verison? there no way you could have gotten the NA verison this early

Nintendo had a event around the release of Super Mario 3D land. It was held in time Square and you could buy a copy of the game a day before its release at the Toysrus in Time Square and got tanooki ears and a tail to wear when you brought the game.
;)

wait, what?? how?? do you mean the japanese verison? there no way you could have gotten the NA verison this early

Are you talking about New:leaf or Super Mario 3D Land?
if your talking about New:Leaf then no I didn't get New:leaf this early lol.(I wish)
if your talking about Super Mario 3D Land then yes I got that game a day before its release.

Oh man if they did this, I would force my fianc? to drive the 2.5 hours up there!! I've been dying to go anyways so this would be a great excuse considering that he's known since AC:NL's first unveiling at E3 years back, how bad I've wanted this. If not, I'll see if i can convince my friend to take me lol

Back