• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

animal crossing new leaf fortune shop cheat?

felixw1

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
hi. i have come up with a idea that might make the fortune shop come quicker, as you know you must have 20 fortunes told in your town, but when katarina arrives could you make a new character, get your fortune told, delete character, make a new one etc until the shop appears, does anyone knows if this could work?

Interesting concept. I'm not willing to try, though. Reason being that making a new character and a new location to live removes grass from a spot, and demolishing the house does not put the grass back. But, hey: If you feel like giving it a shot, be sure to share results. It may be worth it.

Or you could just have multiple characters and get each of them to have their fortune told five times.

That's if you have four characters.

i think it could work but if i delet characters, does the memory of what they've done deletes as well? it would also take a while making new characters, does the 4 character thing actually work?

Interesting concept. I'm not willing to try, though. Reason being that making a new character and a new location to live removes grass from a spot, and demolishing the house does not put the grass back. But, hey: If you feel like giving it a shot, be sure to share results. It may be worth it.

But you an delete the character, and make the next one pitch their tent in the same place. Then you've only destroyed 1 patch.

I'm pretty sure this works though. I think you can also just get 20 people to visit your town and have a reading done to unlock the shop aswell.

This wont work because you can only get your fortune told once per day.

I think she means that instead of getting your fortune told over a course of 20 different days, you can get it told over the course of 5 different days with 5 characters ^_^

Back