• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing New Leaf Isometric House Planner!

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
gE1ensO.png

I made this myself.
The RED dots Lead to the SECOND FLOOR.
The BLUE dots lead to the BASEMENT.
The Grey rectangles are the room exits or the landings.

Here is an Example
IXucrYg.png
SSorry for the huge image.....
DOWNLOAD: http://efshare.com/?s=BY97R7

Last edited:
Good idea for people who want to plan their home design out. - Though I normally just chuck stuff about and see how it unfolds.

Just want to point out the side rooms attach on the second and third square up (and I'm pretty sure you don't get a choice), not the first and second. - so items placed in the corners of the room aren't in the way of the entrance.

You put a lot of work into this, nice! Seems very organized. I agree with the above post, I find it fun just to throw stuff out there and see what works. But that is a really cool planner, could be extremely useful. Good luck with your house!

I was doing the same on lined paper at lunch and excel at home. There are a couple of characters that I swapped out furniture groupings.

Good idea for people who want to plan their home design out. - Though I normally just chuck stuff about and see how it unfolds.

Just want to point out the side rooms attach on the second and third square up (and I'm pretty sure you don't get a choice), not the first and second. - so items placed in the corners of the room aren't in the way of the entrance.

Thanks for the advice, it took forever to do!

Back