• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Release Night Livestream (full details in posts now)

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
At 7PM PST/10PM EST tonight, I will be streaming the Animal Crossing Movie live on TwitchTV. The movie will end at approximately 8:30PM PST/11:30PM EST. For the remaining 30 minutes, I'll stream some other Animal Crossing content.

If you want to join in on the fun, be sure to arrive at The Bell Tree Twitch.tv page just before 7PM PST/10PM EST. The idea is basically to watch the Animal Crossing Movie live while chit chatting in the stream chat with everyone for the final two hours until the digital release.

There will be some mods in the chat, so keeps things civil please. Thanks.

http://www.twitch.tv/thebelltree

Last edited:
Not so much animal crossing, but maybe another anime? Something a lot of people can enjoy, like a studio gibli anime. Probably have to stick with the less gory ones.

Wow this sounds really fun! I started watching the movie, but never finished. Also I'll be on Summer break by the 8th so I can watch it! For other ideas maybe you could do like the best memories/ unique features from all the past games in a little slidshow leading up to New Leaf, or something.

After we can watch a marathon of Sargent Frog lol. The AC movie is sorta short compared to short movies though right? I think it'll be really fun anyways! Maybe we could have a big meetup the next week and all visit each others towns?

Wow this sounds really fun! I started watching the movie, but never finished. Also I'll be on Summer break by the 8th so I can watch it! For other ideas maybe you could do like the best memories/ unique features from all the past games in a little slidshow leading up to New Leaf, or something.

Yeah, I was actually thinking of running all of the trailers for the game leading up to now or something like that. Just a thought.

sounds good though i won't be getting the game on the 9th as in Europe.

If someone else wants to host a similar thing for the 13th/14th, that would be great. I'm just going to be focusing on the 8th/9th since that's when it will be releasing for me.

After we can watch a marathon of Sargent Frog lol. The AC movie is sorta short compared to short movies though right? I think it'll be really fun anyways! Maybe we could have a big meetup the next week and all visit each others towns?

Yeah, it's only around 90 minutes. So if we start at say 7PM PST, that's an extra 30 minutes we can do something else with.

I'll put it on my calendar!! I'm glad we're doing this, really glad. Can someone help me out though? I live in Mountain Time, what would that be as compared to PST?
mugi1.gif

I'll put it on my calendar!! I'm glad we're doing this, really glad. Can someone help me out though? I live in Mountain Time, what would that be as compared to PST?
mugi1.gif

Mountain Time is only an hour ahead of PST. So 7PM would be 8PM for you. (and the game would release for you at 10PM)

This event is a while off but I'll be sure to cover all of the major timezones when we are closer and I have everything planned out.

Ooh I would like this! :) Except I think my friend is having a grad party that night... actually I think another friend is going to have a birthday party on the release day too... this will be a painful wait T_T

If someone else wants to host a similar thing for the 13th/14th, that would be great. I'm just going to be focusing on the 8th/9th since that's when it will be releasing for me.
selfish

but tbh didnt watch the old one but wanted to, maybe i can see this one

I'd love to join in~! Lucky for me I'll be on summer break so I can stay up as late as I want! This is a really cool way to countdown! Nice job Justin! :)

Aw I would have loved to, but I have the weekly 2 hour commute to work at 4.30am on the Monday morning so the EU equivalent time for me to watch and join in on your fun is pushing it for my sanity the next day haha.
But have fun all, I think it's a fantastic idea and a great way to ring in the new game!

Ill be there too! I was thinking of having an actual Animal Crossing party at my place the night before launch and make leaf cookies and silly AC themed stuff. The problem is all the people I know who play AC wont be around that day *sadface*

Back