• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf sold out (JP)

Kip

Game Dev
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Spring Sakura
Lobo
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Mint
Famous Mushroom
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
The following info comes directly from Satoru Iwata...

- shipped roughly 600k copies last week including an additional shipment
- another shipment of 100k copies is due in the first half of this week
- second half of this week will see an additional 200k copies shipped
- over 200k digital purchases of Animal Crossing: New Leaf have been made
- download cards have also been selling out

This is incredible. I've been waiting to see the sales but this is way better than i expected.

That's awesome. :) Hasn't even been a week yet either. AC is popular with a lot of people, though. The fact that the 600K initial shipment wasn't enough doesn't surprise me. The fact that they decided to have the first cap at 600K does. : p

Yeah and i can tell there are a lot of people waiting to buy a hard copy of the game. And it isn't even Christmas yet!

0.0 Wow, wasn't expecting that. I thought AC was only loved by a handful of people, didn't know it was that popular. It's pretty awesome though, gotta admit :'D Now I'm wondering if I should preorder the USA version, haha.

0.0 Wow, wasn't expecting that. I thought AC was only loved by a handful of people, didn't know it was that popular. It's pretty awesome though, gotta admit :'D Now I'm wondering if I should preorder the USA version, haha.

I don't want to hijack the thread, but your display picture looks awesome. How did you do that?

Gonna be one of the best 3DS games ever...

I wish it came out in time for Xmas...

It's doing that well in Japan? That's impressive! Hopefully it would help 3DS sales over here when it get's released.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf would be the perfect game to play over the Christmas holidays.

Unfortunately they have said early 2013 and I can't see them going back on that. Has Nintendo ever pushed a release for a game forward?

It hasnt even been a week o.o

I hope its released on a Friday, most of the time on Sunday :-(

I pre-ordered the game like 3 months ago because I thought it would come out sometime this year in NA ^-^ I'm glad I did when I had the time though, because it will probably sell out quickly in my area.

Hopefully it won't sell out quickly in my area... I don't think so, because we live in quite a small country town... Yet it does have all the game shops. Anyway, if it does sell out in my area (which I hope it does not), I guess I can result to digital.

Hopefully it won't sell out quickly in my area... I don't think so, because we live in quite a small country town... Yet it does have all the game shops. Anyway, if it does sell out in my area (which I hope it does not), I guess I can result to digital.

I always used to think that to since where I live is also somewhat of a small area. Good games still sell out so if you want a physical copy I would definitely pre-order.

I always used to think that to since where I live is also somewhat of a small area. Good games still sell out so if you want a physical copy I would definitely pre-order.

Yeah, I guess so. I'll ask for it as a 'Christmas' present, since I can choose a couple things I want for Christmas.

Back