• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing New Leaf song!

asianthunder2645

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
i was checking the new uploads of animal crossing new leaf and this song came up... i dig it. glad someone was gonna attempt to convince nintendo with the power of music if they didn't release the 3dsxl bundle. this guy is good. he plays all of the instruments. well most of them.. and it's kinda pop punk which is what i like! did this guy spend money to record at a real studio? crazy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAywoZgy_zs

This is really good! I've never seen something like this before.

So the guy who did this video finally replied to me. He told me that he works for one of my favorite bands called MxPx and works at the singer's studio. He said he wrote the song while watching WiiFolderJosh's video diaries. I informed him about the bell tree forum and he said he will join eventually. I made him aware that a few of us enjoyed the video. He said, "Thanks to everyone who watched and enjoyed it. I never expected this song to be posted in forums... Thought I'd get 10 views on youtube. For those who didn't enjoy it, sorry if I caused any injury to your eardrums." I'm definitely going to get his town code and visit it.

Back