• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing New Leaf - Tips You May Not Know

CD_Alyn

Mayor Chris
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Animal Crossing New Leaf is a game that can take years to complete 100%, but some players can go go through the game without knowing all about it.

Here are a few interesting techniques that I learnt while playing.

-1 Sometimes villagers pay premium for rare fish and bugs:
I'm not sure if it was because I had a high friendship rating or what, but once I was carrying a 10,000 bell fish or bug and a villager pinged me, offering 18,000 bells. It happened about 3 times with the same villager, each of those after a came in from the tropical island with a bounty of rare creatures, so before you go to retail to sell your goods, walk around the village to see if someone pings you.

-2 You can demolish public works projects for free:
Just create a new player and place their house near to the public works project you want to remove. When you set up the new tent, the project will be gone instantly. This can be helpful since you don't have to pay for the demolition or wait until 6am for it to be demolished.

-3 The foreign perfect fruit trade:
Foreign perfect fruit sells for 3,000 bells each, which means that a full basket of them sells for 27,000 bells per basket. You can either trade your fruit with other players for their fruit or go to their town and sell them there, both would bag you lots of bells.

I hope you are able to make good use of these tips. I wish you and your village all the best (0u<)

These are actually really nice! The only thing is that most people don't like it when they put up fish and bugs in their homes since they are hard to remove or replace. They purposefully avoid villagers for that reason

EvieEvening23;bt14740 said:
These are actually really nice! The only thing is that most people don't like it when they put up fish and bugs in their homes since they are hard to remove or replace. They purposefully avoid villagers for that reason

Thanks. I actually realised that after I joined this community. "Original" villagers are valued more than unoriginal ones. Although, that does inhibit the game to some degree...

Back