• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf title info listed in the eShop

Taichi

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
You can type it in the search box. Price is TBD though. $34.99 hopefully or I'll just go physical and save the $5.

Last edited:
I don't think it will be 34.99 in eShop. Stuff like Professor Layton, Ocarina Of Time, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land and a few others are still 39.99.

It will be 34.99. This is how Nintendo markets stuff. They wouldn't take away from digital downloads when they get all that money.

Exciting. I loaded up animalcrossingnewleaf.com and the full site loaded then quickly went to the temporary site. Seems like they're getting ready to start more marketing, probably starting with the 3ds event in a couple weeks.

In the European eShop it's 45 €... but let's not talk about money. I mean... Animal Crossing is priceless.

Wtf we pay ?39.99, what gives...

I know, which seems even more ridickulous when you consider that most supermarkets will sell the game new for ?29.99 or less. I'm not really why anyone would bother with downloading games in the UK. I've already been considering if we get the ACNL 3DS XL, I might import an American one so I can download games cheaper, and when they release in America instead of waiting.

In the European eShop it's 45 ?... but let's not talk about money. I mean... Animal Crossing is priceless.

Good point, It's probably worth downloading it just to get it a few hours earlier. ;P - assuming you don't know somewhere that delivers early.

Why are we being charged different prices to the US? Is it tax-related?

I might still download the game...purely for convenience so I can have it with me everywhere I go.

I have no idea, I've never really questioned it, but I prefer to acompany new games with that new game smell that you just don't get with downloads. xP

I'll only get a digital copy if they release an english ACNL 3DSXL.

Finally got to see the trailer in 3D! I have to say, the 3D still kind of hurts my eyes but we'll see... maybe I'll keep it on sometimes.

Finally got to see the trailer in 3D! I have to say, the 3D still kind of hurts my eyes but we'll see... maybe I'll keep it on sometimes.

After the 2/14 Nintendo Direct, I re-watched it again on my 3DS... just so I could pretend I was, like, playing it since I was seeing it in 3D on my 3DS. o_O

Back