• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading animal crossing pixels for kiki and lala items

courier6

Band-aid boy
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (7) +
Hi! I'm trading animal crossing pixels for any items from the kiki and lala set >0<!!
They can both be big and small..
SMALL
sdasadsadsadasd.png

BIG
3.png1.png2.png

* I can do both humans and animals

Could you possibly do one of my mayor? I could give you the bed, table and sofa! (If that's not enough just lmk ^_^ I can pay some tbt as well!) I will give you more details after I see if you accept or not! <3 Thank you!

Could you possibly do one of my mayor? I could give you the bed, table and sofa! (If that's not enough just lmk ^_^ I can pay some tbt as well!) I will give you more details after I see if you accept or not! <3 Thank you!

YES! I'd gladly accept! Go ahead n PM!
If you could include any items and the color of the grass that would be wonderful!!

I'd love a big one of my mayor if that's okay? I can give you Kiki and Lala clock, Kiki and Lala dress, Kiki and Lala floor, Kiki and Lala outfit, Kiki and Lala pin, Kiki and Lala shoes, Kiki and Lala socks, Kiki and Lala wall and Kiki and Lala wand! Just say if that's all okay and I can send some pictures over ^^

Last edited:
I'd love a big one of my mayor if that's okay? I can give you Kiki and Lala clock, Kiki and Lala dress, Kiki and Lala floor, Kiki and Lala outfit, Kiki and Lala pin, Kiki and Lala shoes, Kiki and Lala socks, Kiki and Lala wall and Kiki and Lala wand! Just say if that's all okay and I can send some pictures over ^^

HOLY HECKIE!! Yes!! Just include any items and grass type!!

Back