• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing: Removed Events.

Lynnea

・:*✧ ˚₊*゚✧&
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7022-1202-7841
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Since It's Old School AC Week, I thought I'd talk about the things you can do in older AC games that aren't available in certain games.

1. Wave to villagers from across rivers.
Okay, this one is kind of useless, I admit it, but it was a really cute interaction and something so simple can make the game seem more homey in my opinion, and I'm sad they removed it.

2. Gulliver the alien.
Remember when you could shoot down a UFO in City Folk and Gulliver would come out of it and land on the beach? Good times. I guess the new way that Gulliver is thrown off a ship into sea is a lot more realistic.

3. Clothing pattern backgrounds.
Everyone remembers this one. You could drag a shirt to your inventory background and the background color would change to that pattern. It was really simple, but I think it made things feel more personal.

4. Serena.
Serena, the golden goddess of the fountain. She was removed after City Folk if I remember correctly. It was a pretty simple way to get a golden axe, and sure it was a pretty large amount of bells that had to be donated but It's way easier than it is to get a golden axe in New Leaf.

5. Phineas' Balloons.
Before Phineas became the badge man, he gave out balloons and pinwheels. I think It's nice that in Happy Home Designer, he still wears his suit from the good ol' days.

Back