• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing School Days - Series 1

D

Deleted User

Hi everyone, I'm new to TBT, I'm Skypirate. I used to hang around Animal Crossing Community, and I write a fan fiction there, Animal Crossing School Days. This is that fan fiction.

It's written in script format, and has been nominated for a few awards. Many say its the best script fic on ACC.

So enjoy, I have three Series planned, each as funny as the last!

Animal Crossing School Days - Series 1

Episode 1 - The dining hall

George, Anthony and the rest of the school are in the dining hall.

George: Ahhhhh. I just love the dining hall. You can talk to all your friends whilst eating glorious meals.

Anthony: This food, glorious? It tastes like something pulled out of a sheep

ACSD has made it to TBT! XD
Now I can hopefully read it here, your fic was one of the only few reasons I kept going on ACC after I joined here =D

People who are saying this is oay but should be written better, this was written a while ago :p Trust me, whether you like this episode or not you'll like the newer episodes when they're posted =P

I honestly don't really enjoy to read when they are written this way.
what i mean is, Bones: blah blah
Sky Pirate: wah wah wah

but it was alright.

I seem to get the feeling that people don't know that that was Episode one, and I'm continuing this. So yeah, thats what I'm doing. :p

So yeah, enjoy this second part, there's more where it's coming from. :p

Episode 2 - For Every Break there

Back