• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing videos

Most the the animated shorts that are not just murder mystery things are pretty cool.
Favorite by far is Max G.'s, but I would think linking his channel is not the best idea on here.

I like watching Simply Press Start's videos on YouTube, it's how I learned to play in the beginning when I got my game :) She's now doing her very last series on ACNL, a live-stream (on Twitch, but she uploads it afterwards on YouTube) in which she makes her perfect town.

Last edited:
I've recently started watching chuggaconroy's New Leaf Let's Play series and I love it so much; I've been having a really hard time lately and those videos always bring a smile to my face <3 I love Mischa Crossing's videos too!

Usually the animated comedy skits on Youtube can be fun. Pretty chaotic sometimes though.

I enjoyed chuggaconroy's LP on New Leaf, I'll probably go back and watch it one more time before New Horizons is released.

I mostly watch simply press start and Mischa Crossing. I also really like the animated videos that exist, as well

Back