• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Crossing "Welcome a Friend Promotion"

tinybears

unpleasant bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Remember to register your game on Club Nintendo to get a free copy of the game for a friend! :3

I'm really tempted to get a 3ds xl for my lil bro so we can play when he goes to uni

too bad i dont have one since i bought one of the bundle backs
that or i lost the code for it

Is this UK region only?

Each participant of the promotion has to be a resident of the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, South Africa, or Russia.

Oh and also the friend has to register a 3DS/3DSXL console with Club Nintendo to be eligible to redeem this code.

If anyone meets this criteria I have a code that I am willing to share, just PM me c:

Can you give me the animal crossing new leaf recommendation code? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Each participant of the promotion has to be a resident of the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Austria, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, South Africa, or Russia.

Oh and also the friend has to register a 3DS/3DSXL console with Club Nintendo to be eligible to redeem this code.

If anyone meets this criteria I have a code that I am willing to share, just PM me c:

Please give me your code

i would so do this for one of my friends who really wants new leaf herself, but she doesn't have a 3ds. then again like none of my friends have a 3ds it's that sad

Does someone have a Animal Crossing: New Leaf recommendation code?
I really need one of these , i also can give you my Friend code so we can become friends in the 3DS.

Back