• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animal Crossing Welcome Waggin Contest entry

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I entered a picture into the Animal Crossing Welcome Waggin Contest, and my picture got featured on the website as Gracie's Pick! The top 50 winners of the contest win a free copy of the game and a Wii. They also get to join the exclusive Welcome Waggin Committee. My pic is still on the website. The name of my pet is Lucy. Here are some pics of it on the site!

j0wfa9.jpg

1498e15.jpg

Do you think I'll win?

And by the way, if I win, I'll try to post pics of the e-mails, tips, and other things that I get from Nintendo. ^_^

Why didn't my pics show up? How do I get the pics into my comment?

EDIT: Okay, I got the pictures to show up. Thanks for the link to Tiny Pic!

you have to upload your images to the internet for us to see them. you're basically directing us to a folder on your computer that we don't have access to.

http://tinypic.com

go there, it's simple and easy.

nintendogamer101 said:
nintendofan510 said:
i entered mine is the dog (french bulldog) looking at Gracie as she rambles on. its called Gracie Makeover!
Yeah, I saw you picture. Good job getting it on the site. I hope you win!
i wish too but somehow i doubt it. i think their saving the the winner for when the time comes T_T

Oh what an adorable dog! I should have entered my dog... :(
Congratulations either way!
My idea was to dress her up as Santa. Cuz I have the costume for her from a pet store. And to say, "I'm one of Jingles' elves." Or something...

Back