• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Animal Pictues?

jazmijnn

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Do you think that the animal picture's will return?
(The one that you get after you make really good friends with a villager in WW).

I really hope they'll return!

I don't know.. I really hope they do. They give you motivation to actually interact with the villagers.

Everyone wants them to return, and Nintendo got good responses from them in WW so we hope so.

I really hope they return, in my wild world days i always tried to befriend all my villagers to get their pictures. :D

Hopefully. And it would be cool if we could hang pictures we took with our 3DS :D. And hopefully we'll still be able to take pictures, although I don't know quite how they would do it.

Hopefully. And it would be cool if we could hang pictures we took with our 3DS :D. And hopefully we'll still be able to take pictures, although I don't know quite how they would do it.
yes, the fact you used the word "hang" now makes me hope if they return we can put them on the wall, as well as paintings

yes, the fact you used the word "hang" now makes me hope if they return we can put them on the wall, as well as paintings

I hope we can decide whether ew want them on the wall or not, some pictures would look great on the wall to me, but then others I would prefer on a table.

yes, i meant to put that in the post but i forgot

And I hope the portraits can be oval shaped too for the wall, that would look nice, and I wouldn't mind receiving a picture of our "mom" in the game to hang on the wall haha, even if it doesn't show her face, just us standing next to her.

I'd like to hang them, cause I'd want other stuff on the tables, such as flowers.

In Wild World, you can use one of your designs and put them on an easel. If that returns, maybe u can put that on the wall?

I hope we can decide whether ew want them on the wall or not, some pictures would look great on the wall to me, but then others I would prefer on a table.

We'll probably be able to by tapping on the item and viewing an action list. If we just drop it from our pockets, it'll probably come out as table-picture.

They pretty much have no reason to not come back. I bet they heard how upset everyone was when they weren't in City Folk. And thus, look above!

And I hope the portraits can be oval shaped too for the wall, that would look nice, and I wouldn't mind receiving a picture of our "mom" in the game to hang on the wall haha, even if it doesn't show her face, just us standing next to her.

i really dont like this.
They seem fine in their square shape.
I also dont like the mom portrait idea.

Back