• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Day 487: Monday, Monday

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Greetings, viewers!

Today was a relatively slow day in Animalia, partly because I didn't play the game that much. It was raining again today, which would have meant no wilted flowers tomorrow, if I didn't have my Beautiful Town ordinance already up and running. I love not having to water anything! :D

Walker was out in the rain with his umbrella, and we chatted for a while about various things. He said Al forgot Lolly's name for a while yesterday, but Lolly didn't seem to mind. This is why Al must leave...nobody forgets my Lolly's name! Up by the west bridge, I spoke to Apollo, who said when the skies aren't clear, his mood gets rainy too. I know the feeling. He wanted me to catch him an ocean fish, and I agreed. After a bit of fishing up on the north beach (where I also watered my blue roses and newly-planted pink carnations in hopes of spawning hybrids), I managed to catch a horse mackerel, along with two red snappers! I gave him the horse mackerel, saving the two snappers to sell later (3,000 bells apiece!), and he thanked me with a reversi piece. I found my fake rock nearby, which gave me a gold nugget! Only one more until I have enough to Cyrus.

Punchy wanted some new furniture to replace his planter, so I made sure to see if there was anything good at the shops later. Rosie wanted to sell me a ramshackle wall for 1,440 Bells, which I had to decline. She then offered it to me for free, and I accepted. Savannah was in her house, so I paid her a visit. She had a gift she wanted delivered to Astrid, AGAIN. Seriously, what is with all these gifts for Astrid? Is she trying to get on Astrid's good side or something? Maybe Savannah is trying to lull her into a false sense of security so she can steal Eugene for herself. Again, I need to keep an eye on things. Anyhow, I found Astrid by the lighthouse, and handed the gift over to her. And wouldn't you know it...it was a gift for me, again!!! I have been getting misguided gifts from my villagers left and right! I'm not knocking all the free stuff, but seriously, it seems like every single day someone asks me to deliver a gift to someone else, and it turns out to be something they ordered with the intention to give to me! My gift turned out to be a No. 67 shirt this time. I think this is Walker's default shirt...maybe I'll send it to him.

View attachment 235047
View attachment 235048

After this, I turned the game off, coming back shortly after lunch. I failed to check the turnip prices this morning, but they were a dismal 64 Bells this afternoon. Hopefully, they'll climb higher pretty soon...I don't want to wait all week to sell my turnips like I did last week. It's quite stressful.

View attachment 235049

Making my way up to Main Street, Eugene pinged me, asking what I liked best in people. I chose "personality", and he wondered what I saw in him when I looked past all the stylish clothes and sunglasses. I see an awesome friend, Eugene. :) Up at T&T Emporium, the closest thing I found to a good item for Punchy's house was a tabletop game, which I decided against. However, I did find an antique clock, a monocle, and a cucumber pack for my catalog. After getting my fossils appraised, I headed back to town, where Mira pinged me and asked me to take a polka-dot wall off her hands. I agreed, and she mumbled something about not thinking this would work. Maybe I should have thought it through more... And down on the east bridge, I caught a flea off Apollo. You'd think with the rain falling, it would wash the little buggers away, but apparently not.

Aside from a little island beetle-hunting later this evening, that was pretty much all that happened for me today. I sometimes enjoy days like this; it helps make the more eventful days in ACNL (like yesterday) all the more exciting. That said, I do hope tomorrow is a little more substantial...this blog entry was pretty short! See you guys tomorrow...

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 018.JPG
    3DS Pics 018.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 3DS Pics 021.JPG
    3DS Pics 021.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 3DS Pics 022.JPG
    3DS Pics 022.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 25
I love the relationship with Eugene you have going on with Savannah and Astrid c: I've never thought about villagers doing that before, but I guess it makes sense.

Best of luck with your turnip prices! I hate it when I forget to check on them, and then find out that I might have missed out on a good price. Hopefully yours will begin climbing later this week ( ´∀`)

Back