• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Day 498: Eagle electrician

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Today was a fairly slow day in Animalia. But after being away for so long, I have plenty to say about it!

First off, it rained again today. It started not long after I ate breakfast this morning, and I pulled out my umbrella for the occasion. As I walked around town, I saw several of my villagers out and about in the wet. Walker wanted a piece of fruit, so I headed to the nearest fruit tree and shook him down an apple. He enjoyed it, and gave me an amp as thanks. Al pinged me, asking me how I was feeling on a scale from 0 to 100. Since he was talking to me at that moment, I picked zero.

View attachment 235104

If you stay around town much longer, Al, I won't be able to be so silent anymore... :mad:

While some of my villagers were out in the rain, several were inside as well. I visited Lolly, and she gave me a pawn for free. Punchy was also home, and he said he's been doing a lot of cooking lately, but was a lot better at eating the food he cooks. I know the feeling, Punch. Astrid was home, too, and she wanted me to find Apollo for her. I found the wandering eagle outside, and brought him all the way back to Astrid's house. She wanted to know if Apollo was able to fix her flickering lights, but said they just started working normally after I left (even though I didn't see a problem with them whatsoever), so she didn't need him anymore. Apollo took it all in stride, saying he wouldn't have known how to fix Astrid's lights anyhow. As thanks, Astrid gave me an extinguisher. Dropping by Re-Tail, turnip prices had dropped to 60 Bells. I guess it's a good thing I didn't buy any this week!

Up toward the tracks, I saw Mira was also home, so I dropped in on my favorite hero bunny. She said Rosie had asked her yesterday if she was good at softball, but Mira was much better-known for football. I don't know if I can picture something as cute and cuddly as her in a football uniform; tackling people and stuff. Maybe she means powderpuff football...

View attachment 235105

Does this look like the face of something that could knock down 300+ pound guys? I know she's a superhero, but...

Savannah pinged me back outside, and gave me a red flannel shirt, saying how nice I've always been to her. And this is why I love Savannah, folks! :) I headed up to Main Street, but there was nothing in the shops that I wanted/needed, so I just had my fossils assessed at the museum and headed back to town to sell everything I'd accumulated.

After this, I turned the game off, but came back later this evening. Punchy wanted me to find him some furniture, but I'd already checked the shops, and there was nothing that might fit Punchy's place. Rosie offered to sell me a sleek sideboard for fairly cheap, and I agreed for the friend points. Walker had a gift he wanted me to deliver to Eugene, and I agreed. It turned out to be a denim jacket, which he promptly put on... Honestly, it didn't look that bad, but I much preferred him in his pleather vest. I told him it looked a little weird, and immediately felt bad after reading his response.

View attachment 235106

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Eugene! I'm sorry, buddy... ): Fortunately, he was over it lickety-split, and gave me a mango as thanks. I usually frown on villagers displaying clothing in their houses, but the denim jacket might actually look nice displayed in Eugene's house, come to think of it. I can't wait to see if he ends up putting it out.

Anyhow, that was what happened today! I didn't end up selling anything else, but tomorrow I may pick my "cleanout sale" back up. And tomorrow is indeed the day I reveal where my town's police station will be placed! Will it be:

To the right of the plaza?
To the left of the plaza, where the illuminated tree stands?
Behind the picnic blanket?
Or beside the campsite?

Tune in tomorrow to see what happens! :D

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 047.JPG
    3DS Pics 047.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 3DS Pics 049.JPG
    3DS Pics 049.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 3DS Pics 060.JPG
    3DS Pics 060.JPG