• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Day 513: Pac-Man Fever

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Good evening, everyone! Today's blog post chronicles my happenings in Animalia, as well as my love for a certain classic game having its 35th anniversary this week. Let's jump right in!

I played a bit more last night, even after blogging so late. Apollo wanted a piece of fruit, and I was happy to help him out. I headed to the nearest tree to fetch him a peach, and he loved it. As thanks, he gave me an orange tie-dye tee. Mira wanted to come visit my house, and even though it was very late, I was happy to let her. I gave her the grand tour, and she seemed to like my basement.

View attachment 235212

If you're a video game buff: this week marks the 35th anniversary of the release of the game Pac-Man in arcades. To show my appreciation, I updated my dream town with my Pac-Man design littering the ground everywhere. If you want the QR code, I also made it available for free in my dream town, so make sure to check it out if you feel so inclined!

View attachment 235213

Today, I changed into my green pulse shirt to match my green cap, and headed off on my daily patrol. Astrid had something she wanted delivered to Eugene, saying he told her to keep it "hush-hush". I was all too happy to play matchmaker, and headed off to deliver the gift. Eugene appreciated the metronome Astrid got him (he plays guitar, so I think it's very fitting she got him something music-related!), and he rewarded me with a dapper tee. Speaking to Eugene again, he wanted a piece of fruit, and I headed to the same tree I shook Apollo's peach from last night to fetch him one off the ground (shhh!). He enjoyed it, and gave me a bold-check tee as thanks. While patrolling around, it started to rain, and I whipped out my flame umbrella to combat the wet weather. Savannah wanted me to catch her a butterfly, but since it was raining, I had to decline her request. Later, by the east bridge, Savannah and Punchy were engaged in conversation. Apparently, Punchy could smell Savannah making lemon sorbet last night. That's...incredible. Not only is Savannah's house very far away from Punchy's, but anyone who can smell ice cream is literally superhuman. Then again, animals have stronger senses of smell than people, so maybe it's not that incredible.

View attachment 235214

Took the words right out of my mouth, Savannah.

At the police station, Copper informed me that Saharah was in town, but I never ran into her. After digging up my fossils and having them analyzed by Blathers, I headed back down to sell my findings. Apollo pinged me, wanting to call me S-Man, and I agreed to let him. My fake rock gave me a second gold nugget today...only one more before I can take them to Cyrus!

I then turned the game off before coming back this evening a while. Over by Eugene's house, I found a lost bag, and took it around to my villagers to see who'd lost it. After asking almost everyone in town, I finally discovered that it belonged to Rosie, who was using it for...unusual means.

View attachment 235215

Aw, now I feel sorry for her. Soggy sponge cake is the worst! Still, she was happy to get her bag back, and rewarded me with a waffle tee.

And that wraps up today's events! Don't forget to visit my dream town if you want to pick up my Pac-Man design. I may also post the QR code here if anyone's interested. See you guys tomorrow!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 028.JPG
    3DS Pics 028.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 3DS Pics 035.JPG
    3DS Pics 035.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 3DS Pics 067.JPG
    3DS Pics 067.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 3DS Pics 084.JPG
    3DS Pics 084.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 17
I guess Punchy's superpowers are being revealed! ; o ; Wow, if I could smell ice cream, I would probably break into someone's house to steal some. Ice cream is my true weakness!

Back