• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Day 521: Not very punny

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
It is SO good to be back!!! :D

As I emerged from my house yesterday morning, it was clear and bright; a nice contrast to the gloomy, rainy day that was transpiring in reality. Checking my mail, Gulliver had sent me a hula doll from Hawaii. Walker was nearby, and he was worried because he lost his water bottle. He assumed there might be a water bottle-eating alien on the loose. Quite the imagination he has... I saw that Astrid was home, so I dropped in on her. She said she wanted to see Walker, so since I had just seen him outside, I agreed to help out. Astrid gave Walker back the trash bin that Walker had lost, and as thanks, she gave me a pineapple bed.

Up by the campsite, I came across a lost bag, so I set out to find its owner. While looking around town, I found Walker again, and this time, he was talking to Apollo by the west bridge. I listened in on their conversation, and Walker was all excited because Apollo was about to share a good pun with him. Apollo was hesitant, but he laid one on us.

View attachment 235388
View attachment 235389

Yeah, nothing more needs to be said. But to make Apollo happy, I told him it was funny. Walker seemed to think he was funny, but honestly, I think he was just being nice. Apollo, you have a long way to go before you can become a stand-up comic.

Continuing my search for the lost bag's owner, I found it was Punchy. As thanks for me returning his bag, he gave me a lemon. After this, I turned the game off to eat lunch, but came back in the afternoon to do some more things that I'd neglected. Astrid had a gift she wanted to deliver to Eugene (hmm...maybe the shyness goes both ways? I'll have to work harder getting these two together!), and I agreed to help her out. Eugene was home, and I handed over the gift, which turned out to be a cabin chair. He said it was "just OK", and gave me a soccer shirt as thanks. However, when I checked his house again, he had put it on display! It clashes with his house, not gonna lie, but since Astrid was the one that gave it to him, I think this furniture piece is a keeper.

View attachment 235390

Up at T&T, I knew it was the last day for Gracie's sale, so I made sure to check her items out, and I was glad I did: I found this nice waistcoat, which I figured I would buy. My birthday is coming up on June 2nd, so I thought I'd have a nice outfit to wear for the occasion!

View attachment 235391

And that was pretty much yesterday in a nutshell. I also visited Lolly later that night and bought a shirt out of her house, but forgot to take any pics of it. Next time, I'll be spinning my yarns about preparations for my birthday. See you then!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 090.JPG
    3DS Pics 090.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 3DS Pics 091.JPG
    3DS Pics 091.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 3DS Pics 112.JPG
    3DS Pics 112.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 11
  • 3DS Pics 114.JPG
    3DS Pics 114.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 11
Shame the lost item wasn't Walker's water bottle...but maybe it was in the trash bin Astrid had returned to him. x) And I don't think the chair looks all that bad in Eugene's house. I would definitely make the exception since it came from his one true love. :rolleyes:

Back