• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Day 522: Birthday preparations

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Good evening, my readers! Time to delve into my ACNL life once again.

Today, I was excited to get to work preparing for my birthday tomorrow. I plan to celebrate quite a bit with family and friends in real life, but my ACNL town will not be neglected tomorrow either. I put on my new waistcoat I bought yesterday, and decided that my hair looked nice enough to not need styling at Shampoodle. Sorry, Harriet...the streak of me not visiting your shop will sadly have to continue.

View attachment 235392

I then moved some of my furniture from my basement out, and replaced it with what balloons I have, along with some cool furniture. Why? All will be revealed in time...

After this, I was ready to tackle my daily chores. I had sent letters to all my favorite villagers in hopes that they would be attending my birthday party, and I got letters back from everybody except for Eugene! I also got a letter from the post office informing me of my accrued interest, reminding me that a new month was upon us. Next door, I found Walker at home, and he asked me to get him a piece of fruit. I shook him an apple off the first tree I found, and he enjoyed it, rewarding me with a flowery tee as thanks. Savannah had something Lolly had left at her place, and wanted me to deliver it for her since she was too busy. I was very happy to help my sweet zebra friend out, and took the gift off her hands. Rosie was nearby, and she wanted me to catch an angelfish for her. I agreed, since that's not really a fish or bug I would mind her having in her house. She is a little angel, after all! :blush:

Up by the bridge, Lolly pinged me, and told me she planned to move on the 6th. Not a chance, Lolly...you're stuck here forever. I handed over Lolly's gift, which turned out to be the yellow bar shirt she thought she'd lost. As thanks, she gave me a vintage camera. Well, I do take a lot of pictures for this blog, so maybe that's appropriate?

Nearby, Punchy wanted to play hide and seek, and I was happy to play with him. I had 10 minutes to find him, Apollo, and Savannah. Along the way, I noticed that Redd had his tent set up, and I made a note to check what he had later. I dug up several fossils while searching, and it did take me a while to find my first animal: Savannah was hiding behind Astrid's house. But after finding Savannah, the others weren't that hard to find. Punchy was behind a tree near Mira's house, and Apollo was hidden - very badly - behind the instrument shelter.

View attachment 235393

Yes, Apollo. You stick out like a big, feathered, patriotic sore thumb. :p

As a reward for winning the game, Punchy gave me a minimalist minitable. Continuing the trend of Apollo, I spoke to him, and he wanted to come visit my house. He wanted to set a time, but fortunately, the time he wanted to visit wasn't too far off, so we agreed to meet up at noon. My pockets were full by now, so I headed to Re-Tail to sell what I had, and found that turnip prices were 125 Bells...not bad at all for a Monday morning! Maybe I should've bought some this week...

To kill some time before Apollo came by, I went fishing for Rosie's angelfish. I caught two piranhas, a giant snakehead, and tons of crucian carp, black bass and pale chubs, but no angelfish. Sorry, Rosie...I still think you're an angel, though! :)

Lolly pinged me by Re-Tail again, and this time, she wanted to let me know a new nickname she'd thought up for me: Mr. S. I agreed to let her call me that, as I liked the sound of it...it brought Mr. T to my mind. I pity the fool who doesn't like Animal Crossing! XD

View attachment 235394

I then checked Redd's tent, finding that he didn't have any artwork that I needed, and by this time, it was time to head back to my house to wait for Apollo. He promptly knocked on the door and let himself in, and I gave him the grand tour before he decided it was time to leave.

That does it for today! I'm excited to see who shows up at my birthday party tomorrow in-game...I'd be fine with anyone except Al, really! See you guys tomorrow!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 003.JPG
    3DS Pics 003.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 3DS Pics 024.JPG
    3DS Pics 024.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 3DS Pics 036.JPG
    3DS Pics 036.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 10
I'm excited to read what goes down at your party tomorrow. ^^ I hope you have a nice turnout!

Back