• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Day 523: Happy birthday to me!

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Hello, my readers! Another year older, another year...something besides older. :lemon:

Even before I turned the game on today and Isabelle wished me a happy birthday on the load-up screen, I was interested to see where my birthday party would be held. If I'm not mistaken, the villager who your friendship is highest with will host the party, and the two runners-up will also be there in attendance. As I exited my house today, I was greeted by...Mira! I knew we were good friends, but I had no idea she was my best friend in this town!

View attachment 235395

She asked me to follow her, and I tried to contain my excitement. As we entered my house, she was there, along with Rosie and Punchy, all ready to party!

View attachment 235396

They had a cake for me, as usual, and asked me to make a wish before blowing the candles out. I thought for a while, and considered wishing for Al to move out, but figured that would remind me of him long after he did finally move. As such, I wished to obtain all my dreamies (I am only one away, after all!), and blew the candles out. After that, Mira handed me my present, which turned out to be some birthday candles. I stuck around for a pretty long time, dancing and chatting with my three best friends in town. Rosie said they just stuck a bunch of candles on top of the cake because they didn't know how old I was (I only counted six, and I'm waaaay past that, LOL). She also told me she picked out the decorations, and I definitely approved. Punchy said he was going to get me a year's supply of grilled cheese as a present, but he figured out it would spoil before I could eat it all. Glad to know he finally thought something through. :) Finally, even though I hated to, I set out on my day.

View attachment 235397

It was raining today, but I didn't care, because it was my birthday, and nothing could dampen my spirits. Checking my mail, I found letters from Apollo, Lolly and Rosie, wishing me a happy birthday. Chatting with everyone around town, everyone also wished me happy returns, and I even spoke to Al. Yep, savor it...this is probably the only time I'll be nice to him.

Not much happened in the way of town stuff today since I was away celebrating my birthday with my family and friends, but I did play a little more this evening. I dug up several fossils, sold a classic desk to Lolly (it would look very nice in her house!), and visited the island a little bit to play a few tours.

To end the day, I placed my new birthday candles in my basement, completing my newly refurbished basement area. This will be a temporary thing, as I plan to perhaps have a few friends over in-game to party over the next week or so.

View attachment 235398

And that was my birthday in ACNL! All in all, I had a great day, both in the game and in real life. Hopefully, this next year is kind to me (still optimistic about the job hunt!)!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 007.JPG
    3DS Pics 007.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 3DS Pics 008.JPG
    3DS Pics 008.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 3DS Pics 038.JPG
    3DS Pics 038.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 3DS Pics 053.JPG
    3DS Pics 053.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 64
I figured it would be either Mira or Rosie who hosted your party; glad to see both there to celebrate with you. :D

Yeah, wishing for someone to move is a double-edged sword; I wished for Peggy to move out of Salem, and when Kitt talked to me yesterday, she said she'd heard it was what I wished for and hoped it would come true. I wish the Hollowyn villagers remembered my wish, so I could get my modern wood flooring! ;)

Love the basement! It'll be a great area for your party next week. And I'm glad you had a great day, both in game and out!

Back