• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Day 644: A happy return

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Hello everybody! Man, I never realized how much I missed blogging until I had to stop doing it! I'm back, though, and I hope I don't have to leave anytime soon!

First thing's first, I should probably say that not that much happened in September. I did go through all the holidays and occurrences, and I got a new badge from Phineas, but other than that, it was pretty lackluster. And yes, I still have the same ten villagers. Even Al. ):

Anyhow, on to today! It was a brand new month, filled with opportunity. Immediately when I exited my house, I was greeted with a storm of letters from my mailbox, as well as a ping from Walker. He tried to tell me he wanted to move on the 6th, but I quickly put a stop to him. I really am starting to think maybe I should let someone besides Al go from my town, so I can get at least a few new villagers...but I love all nine of my remaining villagers, and would be so sorry to see them go. Still, I'm weighing my options, and I really want Al to get the flying frack out of my town.

After this, I headed off to dig up my fossils and greet my neighbors. Apollo wanted a piece of fruit, and I was happy to help him out. I headed to where I'd shook down some peaches the other day and picked one up for him. He seemed to like it, and rewarded me with a round clock. Lolly wanted me to come over sometime after noon, but since I had my job interview to head to soon, I had to schedule it for much later (5 PM).

Before I headed off to my interview, I found the Czar of Halloween, Jack, outside the Roost. He was looking for Minions to help him out on Halloween night, and even though I'm not a bright yellow Twinkie-shaped creature, I agreed. He gave me a werewolf mask to start my collection of spooky Halloween masks, and told me there were more in the Able Sisters (set at 1,031 bells, for all you ACNL newcomers. Get it?). He also told me I should probably start gathering up candy as well. He told me when the Halloween festival starts...

View attachment 236346

...and then promptly disappeared. No, I mean he just disappeared. Into thin air.

View attachment 236347

What kind of mess did I get myself into? :eek:

After this, I turned off the game, and headed off to my hopefully soon-to-be new job. I made sure to come back later, so I wouldn't miss my appointment with Lolly. While I was waiting, Punchy asked me to catch him a river fish, and I managed to snag a barbel steed for him. He seemed to like it, and gave me a vegetarian tee as thanks. When I was done, it was a few minutes after 5:00, and I hoped I wasn't too late. Luckily, Lolly didn't mind...in fact, I don't think she even noticed. (;

View attachment 236348

She offered to sell me something, but her house didn't really have anything at all that clashed with her decor, so I just sat down on the sofa a while, listening to K.K. Stroll before I decided to head out.

That's pretty much all that happened today. I wish it could have been more eventful of a return for me, but at least I'm back up and blogging again. That does it for now...hope to be back tomorrow with more of Animalia!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 047.JPG
    3DS Pics 047.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 3DS Pics 051.JPG
    3DS Pics 051.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 3DS Pics 061.JPG
    3DS Pics 061.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 12
Yay!! Welcome back. :D I really missed your blog.

Must be nice, having a Lolly whose house is in order. xD
I miss my Lolly and her mess of a house.

Back