• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Days 492: Shovel trouble

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
I got home late last night, and didn't feel much like blogging. However, I'm up for anything today!

Yesterday was Saturday, and most of my animals were out and about. Lolly ran up to me and gave me a natty shirt--her original clothing! I'm debating sending it back to her, but she looks so cute in the pleather vest! I'm saving it in one of my museum rooms just in case. I saw Astrid by the town tree, and she informed me that Saharah was in town. Since I had quite a bit of money from selling turnips, I decided I'd probably enlist the wayward camel's help if I saw her around. I dropped in on Apollo, who wanted me to get him an apple. I ran to the nearest apple tree and shook him one down; on the way, I found the day's fake rock, which was a gold nugget! Since my ore rock had given me two a few days back, I now had three I could take to Cyrus later. I ran Apollo's apple back to him, and he seemed to enjoy it. As thanks, he gave me a Papa bear. On the bulletin board, I saw that there would be a meteor shower. I spoke to Rosie by the town tree, and she asked me if I was picky when choosing my friends. Honestly, I'm not...I get along with pretty much anybody.

View attachment 235069

Awww, thanks Rosie! :blush:

I ran over to Re-Tail, where I sold the items I'd accumulated up to that point, and dropped off my three gold nuggets with Cyrus. I only need a couple more furniture pieces and the wallpaper to complete the golden furniture set, so I was hoping he'd give me something I needed. Before leaving, I checked turnip prices. 93 Bells were the afternoon price, so unless there was a big spike in the morning (which I doubt), I made the right call by selling when I did. Back out by my line of azalea bushes, I saw a dig spot, so I pulled out my shovel. But I didn't align correctly, and ended up digging up one of my bushes!!! :(

View attachment 235070

I immediately rushed up to T&T to see if there were any pink azalea starts for sale. Unfortunately, there weren't, so I bought a sweet-olive start and planted it in the empty hole as a placeholder until I could find another pink azalea start.

View attachment 235071

Punchy wanted me to find something to replace his miyama stag. Honestly, it was about time, so I kept my fingers crossed that I'd see something for him when I headed back to T&T to do my normal shopping. Astrid gave me a red letter jacket as a free gift, even though I have one already that I wear quite regularly. Still, it's the thought that counts. I headed up to Main Street again to do my daily shopping, and lo and behold, I found the perfect item for Punchy's house: a candy jar! I immediately bought it to give to him later.

After checking the Able Sisters (who had nothing) and assessing my fossils, I headed back to town. Rosie pinged me by the east bridge, and said she planned on moving on the 7th. Not gonna happen, Rosie. This town needs you. I need you!

View attachment 235072

Don't cry! Just promise me you'll never, ever leave me... :')

By this point, my golden item was finished, so I headed to Re-Tail to pick up my golden dresser...which was something I already had. Oh well, at least they sell for a good chunk of cash. I finally found Saharah, and paid her 3,000 Bells to redo my decor. However, she ended up sticking me with a manor wall and a shanty mat...NOT a good combination.

View attachment 235073

On my way to sell my wallpaper and carpet nightmare, I stopped by Punchy's house to give him his candy jar. He loved it, and gave me his miyama stag in return. 1,000 extra Bells in my pocket!

View attachment 235074

It just fits his house so perfectly. I can picture him snacking on the stuff all day. Come to think of it, maybe getting him candy wasn't such a good idea... xD

And that was yesterday. Today's happenings will be up a bit later tonight!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 014.JPG
    3DS Pics 014.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 3DS Pics 016.JPG
    3DS Pics 016.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 3DS Pics 017.JPG
    3DS Pics 017.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 3DS Pics 031.JPG
    3DS Pics 031.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 3DS Pics 042.JPG
    3DS Pics 042.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 3DS Pics 003.JPG
    3DS Pics 003.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 21
I'm sorry about your bush! :c That's happened to me so many times before. It's super annoying tbh, especially if they're just blooming.

I love Rosie too! She's been one of my favorites for a long time. She's so sweet and cute! I'm glad you didn't give her up~ (*´・v・)

Back