• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Days 508 and 509: Robo-Mayor

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Behind again, mostly due to my stomach illness. I'm feeling better, though, and hope that this doesn't become a recurring thing in my blog. That said, I didn't play that much either yesterday or the day before, but a few things of note did happen.

On Monday, I only had time to play in the morning for a little while. At Re-Tail, turnips were 87 Bells, so I was forced to wait a while (but not too much longer, as you'll see later). Eugene pinged me, wanting to sell me a scenic painting for 7,056 Bells. Off the top of my head, I couldn't remember whether I had it in the museum or not, but it wasn't one that I know for a fact that I had, so I had to decline his offer. Fortunately, when I checked the museum later on, I did indeed have it already.

View attachment 235172

As you can see from the above pic, I had a tent at the campsite, and Boomer the penguin was camping. He's nice, and I really like his outfit, but I already have two permanent lazies in my town, so even if I had room, I probably wouldn't have asked him to move in. Still, I thought the fact he kept calling me "human" was pretty cute.

View attachment 235173

Astrid wanted to visit my house right away, and I was happy to have her over. I gave her the grand tour of everything, then she saw herself out. Today's fake rock gave me a silver nugget, and it seemed like everyone wanted to trade me something for it. First, Apollo wanted to trade me a grape stripe shirt for it, and after turning him down, Savannah wanted to trade me her three-ball tee for it! I immediately headed to Re-Tail to sell the troublesome nugget. Lastly, Mira wanted me to catch her a river fish, and since she was literally right on the bridge over the river, I agreed. I took her back the first fish I caught (a carp), and she rewarded me with a preppy shirt.

Yesterday, I played a little bit more than the day prior. I visited Rosie, and she wanted me to find Eugene and bring him back within an hour. I was happy to help her out, and found Eugene without much trouble. Rosie said she was treating everyone in town to style makeovers, and today was Eugene's turn. Eugene said he preferred to wow people with his personality, and soon went on his way. Thankfully, Rosie didn't seem that offended, and gave me a paper wall lamp for helping her out. Like Astrid yesterday, Walker wanted to come over to see my house, and I was happy to have him over, giving him the grand tour. He commented on my cabana chair upstairs and my boxing mat downstairs, among other things. All too soon, he said he had to leave, and I followed his lead. Over at Re-Tail, turnips were 120 Bells apiece. I chose to wait to see if prices went up tomorrow. In hindsight, that was a mistake...

View attachment 235174

I came back a bit later that evening, and plenty more things happened. Rosie pinged me, and gave me a robo-stereo for looking stunning.

View attachment 235175

Aww...she's such a flatterer! Now I'm positive she has a crush on me. :blush:

Astrid wanted to replace the minimalist lamp in her room, and fortunately, T&T was still open. I checked upstairs, finding a few one-space items, including a robo-chair, but nothing that would truly fit Astrid's house. Back in town, Walker wanted to start calling me S-man, which I happily agreed to. I then did a little bit of bug-catching on the island before coming back, where Astrid gave me a robo-table. That's three robo items in one day! XD

View attachment 235176

And that was my day yesterday and the day before. Now off to go write up what happened today!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 009.JPG
    3DS Pics 009.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 3DS Pics 013.JPG
    3DS Pics 013.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 3DS Pics 049.JPG
    3DS Pics 049.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 16
  • 3DS Pics 065.JPG
    3DS Pics 065.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 3DS Pics 092.JPG
    3DS Pics 092.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 16
I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope it continues to stay that way too. :)

That's cute how you put flowers up for sale in your Re-Tail! That was planned, I presume. x)

Back