• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Days 555-558: Birthdays galore

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Hello, friends! Sorry about the wait...I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. Now, on with the blogging!

Day 555

It was the 4th of July, and even though that isn't celebrated in ACNL (darn the Japanese gamemakers...), I decided to get decked out anyway in a new outfit. It's a little hodgepodge, but it's red, white and blue...right?

View attachment 235696

I was looking forward to heading over to Apollo's to celebrate his birthday with him, but first, I had things to take care of, digging up fossils and watering a few hybrid-breeding flowers. I caught some bugs along the way, and Eugene wanted to trade a miyama stag I'd found for his lil bro's tee. I agreed, just to make him happy. Animalia had a new camper as well: Sparro. I've never cared much for the bird villagers, so I definitely wouldn't have asked him to move in even if I had room. So I wished him happy camping, and went on my way.

View attachment 235689

At last, it was time to head to Apollo's. I made sure I had his gift with me, and headed inside to find him celebrating with Mira. Well, I guess it's fitting, since their birthdays are so close together. I handed him his gift of a kanji tee, and he really enjoyed it.

View attachment 235690

After sticking around a few more minutes, and also speaking to Mira, I headed out. Apollo thanked me for coming, and I turned off the game for most of the rest of the day. I came back later in the evening, but not too much happened. Punchy sold me a planter for fairly cheap, Astrid conversed with me about her lucky item (she didn't specify what exactly it was), and I worked a short shift in the Roost, doing reasonably well enough to earn some good coffee beans from Brewster.

Day 556

On the 5th, it was very cloudy, but it thankfully never rained. I changed my mismatched outfit to something more color-coordinated, and headed off. Rosie wanted me to dig up the time capsule I'd buried for her a while back, and I agreed. She seemed happy to get the No. 23 shirt back that she was convinced was going to be fashionable in the future, and as thanks, she gave me a ranch bed (which I needed for my catalog)! Walker wanted to buy the skull tee that I'd gotten out of the lost and found for a fair price, but thankfully, he didn't change into it. I just hope he doesn't set it out in his house!

I later left to do some errands, but came back later on to find out I'd streetpassed someone! I'd ran into him before, and he gave me a green pinwheel for passing him again.

View attachment 235691

Later that night, I headed to the shops before they closed to check on a gift for Mira. I found a tiger tank at Gracie's that was on Mira's list of liked gifts, and the best part was that Gracie wrapped it for me, so I didn't have to buy wrapping paper! XD Lolly gave me a loud bloom tee for free, saying she appreciated how nice I always was to her. Isn't she the cutest? To end the day, I headed to the island to do some bug-hunting. After I came back and sold my catches, I deposited my money in the bank, where my balance reached 40.2 million.

Day 557

On the 6th, it was pouring down rain. Pete met me outside my house with a letter from Nintendo saying the sushi platter was now available as DLC item. Since I live nowhere near a Nintendo Zone, I'll have to do without, but I'm not that concerned. I don't care for sushi anyway...

Walker had a gift for Al he wanted delivered. I told him I'd deliver it for him, but I opened it and kept it for myself. Shh...Al never has to know! Just like on Apollo's birthday we had a camper, we also had a camper on Mira's birthday: Pinky the panda. She was a little over-the-top for my taste...and I usually like the peppy villagers. Still, I wished her well on her camping trip and continued on my way.

View attachment 235692

Before I headed to Mira's for her party, I had things to do. Apollo wanted me to catch him an ocean fish, so I headed down to the beach, where I found him a horse mackerel. As thanks, he gave me a kiddie bureau. Astrid tried to tell me she was moving out on the 10th, but I put a stop to her plans. Punchy tried to sell me a sleek closet, but when I declined because it was too expensive, he offered it to me for free! I found an item leaf near one of the trees near Al's house, but I didn't remember leaving anything there. Sure enough, when I broke out my net, it turned out to be a walking leaf: first one of the year!

View attachment 235693

Soon enough, it was time to head to Mira's. With my present in tow, I headed into her place, finding Rosie there celebrating with her! They never struck me as the kind that would get along that well... Anyway, I gave Mira her new tiger tank, which she loved. She wouldn't say how old she was, but she did say she was "keeping her bucket list close at hand", whatever that means. I also noticed that Rosie had changed into Eugene's pleather vest, and it looks very cute on her! She is the most stylish cat in town, after all!

View attachment 235694

Day 558

Unlike the day before, it was very sunny and bright. Walker wanted me to catch a tarantula for him! Are you kidding me? I barely escaped with my life last time I saw one of those things! I had to decline his request. Apollo wanted some fruit to appease his heartburn, and I headed to the nearest tree to shake him down an apple. He loved it, and gave me a grape-stripe shirt as thanks. Later, Savannah wanted to trade said shirt for her modern wardrobe. I agreed, so I could mail it back to her later. Lolly tried to tell me she was moving on the 12th, but I quickly made her change her mind. Rosie had a petition for "National Karaoke Day" she wanted me to get signatures for. Funnily enough, her special ability is Karaoke! I had to try to help her cause out, even though I wasn't planning on visiting anyone. Punchy told me Saharah was in town, but I never did see her. Up at the shops, I found a bat umbrella and some chino pants for my catalog, and a blue dot parasol in the lost and found.

Later that evening, I came back to try and find an open town for my petition. Thankfully, one of my friends was open, and I was able to get the signatures just before Rosie went to sleep. As thanks, she gave me a green bed.

View attachment 235695

Phew...that gets me caught up! Now to get cracking on what happened today. See you soon!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 077.JPG
    3DS Pics 077.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 3DS Pics 070.JPG
    3DS Pics 070.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 3DS Pics 095.JPG
    3DS Pics 095.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 10
  • 3DS Pics 005.JPG
    3DS Pics 005.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 3DS Pics 049.JPG
    3DS Pics 049.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 3DS Pics 036.JPG
    3DS Pics 036.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 3DS Pics 077.JPG
    3DS Pics 077.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 3DS Pics 054.JPG
    3DS Pics 054.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 154
Aw, happy birthdays to Apollo and Mira from us in Storrs. I'm glad they had good days. :)

Ooh, congrats on the Streetpass. I rarely ever get those, so I'm always super excited when I do. x) I've never gotten any of the exclusives, though.

Back