• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Days 559-562: The bug wrangler

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Hello everyone! Not a lot has happened these past few days, so I thought I'd just lump it into one big post once I got enough to talk about. And that time...is now. :)

Day 559

On the 7th, I didn't play until it was quite late. Punchy wanted to unload his blue dresser on me, and I agreed. I could have sent it back to him since it does match his decor, but I just decided to sell it. Walker wanted a piece of fruit, so I headed to the nearest tree and grabbed him an apple. He enjoyed it, and gave me a clackercart in return (I seem to get this as a reward a lot!). Lolly wanted a new piece of furniture, but I didn't find anything in the shops or the lost and found that she might like. As I made my way around town, I saw both Apollo and Eugene were home. I dropped in on Apollo, and he had something that Walker had left behind at his house. I agreed to take it back to Walker, finding that it was a deer shirt. He said he'd already bought a replacement, but he'd hang onto this one just in case. Strangely, I didn't get a reward, but I guess his happiness is enough! I went back to visit Eugene, only to find that he was sick! So sick, in fact, that he was seeing double!

View attachment 235725

I headed up to the shops to pick him up some medicine, and also bought a couple of shirts from Gracie for my catalog. As I made my way back down to deliver Eugene's medicine, Rosie pinged me, asking which "extreme thing" I'd like to try. I chose skydiving, since it seems like the one I'd most likely do, and she told me she'd probably get so nervous she might forget her parachute!

Day 560

I started playing much earlier on the 8th, soon finding Punchy. He wanted me to catch him a stinkbug, and I agreed to look for one for him. Dropping in on Astrid, she reminded me that Eugene was sick, and said she might take some medicine to him as well! I could feel the romance blossoming... Rosie wanted me to visit her, and we agreed on a time of 4:30 PM. While I was waiting, I made sure to deliver Eugene's medicine to him, and also caught a stinkbug for him. As thanks, he gave me some cloud flooring. A friend wanted me to visit their town, so I agreed, but made sure to come back at 4:30 to visit with Rosie. But when I got there, Mira was there, and Rosie appeared to have forgotten about our plans!

View attachment 235726

As you can see, I was a little upset. Rosie, you owe me!!!

Day 561

I didn't play on the 9th until the evening. I was organizing a few things in my house, when Lolly popped in for a visit! She had a bamboo shoot for me as a present, and soon let us be to go around town. Redd was in town, but none of the artwork he had was anything I needed. Luckily, the shops were still open, so I managed to snag Eugene his third dose of medicine. As I was making my way around town to talk to my villagers, I saw a scorpion! Luckily, I was able to pull my net out before it saw me, and I managed to catch it!

View attachment 235727

Day 562

Not a lot happened on the 10th, but a few things of note: Punchy had a time capsule filled with his "most prized possession" that he wanted me to bury for him. I buried it in the orchard behind his house, so I could remember it was his. Eugene thanked me for taking care of him when he was sick, and he gave me a sleek lamp as thanks. Later on, Lolly wanted to trade the lamp for her winter sweater. But she was wearing a winter sweater! I declined, since the lamp would sell for more. Later, Savannah gave me a jagged tee as a gift. Up by the east bridge, Rosie pinged me, letting me know she was thinking of moving on the 15th. I quickly put a stop to that...just because you forgot one appointment doesn't mean I don't still like you, Rosie!

Lastly, as I was making my way back to my house, I saw a tarantula in almost the same place I saw the scorpion the day before! I slowly snuck up on it, and lo and behold, I got it!

View attachment 235728

REVENGE FOR LAST TIME, BABY!!!

And that catches me up. Hopefully, there'll be more going on today to merit its own blog post. See you guys again soon!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 014.JPG
    3DS Pics 014.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 3DS Pics 022.JPG
    3DS Pics 022.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 3DS Pics 001.JPG
    3DS Pics 001.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 3DS Pics 037.JPG
    3DS Pics 037.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 12
Aww, I guess Astrid wanted her Eugenie to feel better fast. :')

& Shame on Rosie. D: I wouldn't have thought that was possible...The more you know?

Back