• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Days 580-584: Bagpipes and fireworks

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Time for Part 2 of my chronicling of Animalia's history over my absence!

Day 580

To start the day, Apollo wanted to come over and check out my house later. I agreed on a time not far off: 12:30. I ran up to the store to buy Astrid her third and final dose of medicine, and also saw a...questionable item for sale.

View attachment 235923

Um...creepy. :eek:

While I was running around Main Street, I kept tripping, so I headed back to my house afterward to check my lucky item for the day on my lovely phone. It turns out I'd stop tripping if I wore some shorts, which I managed to have in my storage. I cobbled together a halfway-passable outfit from them, and set on my way.

View attachment 235927

I look like one of those old retired guys from Florida. xD

I delivered Astrid's medicine to her, then headed out to see my other villagers. Rosie was at home, and Eugene was visiting her! I hoped he wasn't going behind Astrid's back... But upon talking to him, he mentioned Astrid being sick, so those suspicions were put to rest, thankfully. After putting the game aside to go eat lunch, I came back at 12:30 to meet Apollo. He complimented me on how my house looked, and soon left after I showed him every room.

Day 581

Eugene wanted me to catch him a river fish, so I headed to the river and fished out a carp for him. As thanks, he gave me a denim vest. Rosie had something Apollo had forgotten at her house, and I agreed to take it back to him for her. It turned out to be a blue-bar tee, which Apollo was happy to get back. As my reward, he presented me with a dogtooth shirt. Astrid was out and about, and thanked me for taking care of her with a Papa panda. Animalia had a camper today: Cole! He's pretty cool, but with two permanent lazies already in town, I probably wouldn't have asked him to move in. Still, I played a few games with him, and made a nice chunk of change off selling him my sapphire!

View attachment 235924

I guess Cole really can turn into diamonds! xD

Day 582

Savannah had a time capsule she asked me to bury, and I was happy to help her out. I buried it beside the rock behind her house, so I'll know it's hers when it reappears. Punchy had a petition called "No More Crinkly Wrappers". I hate litter as much as the next person, but since I didn't plan on visiting anyone, I had to sadly decline his request for signatures. I visited Rosie, and she gave me a green-bar shirt for free. She said it was "proof of our friendship". She honestly doesn't have to give me anything for that. Rosie will always be #1 in my book! Later on, Lolly suggested a new nickname for me: "Cupcake". I agreed, but if any male villagers want to call me that, I'll kill them. At Re-Tail, I got Eugene to buy the amp I'd put up for sale for him. Upon visiting later, I was met with a "good news-bad news" situation. Good news, he put it out...bad news, he replaced Astrid's cabin chair!

View attachment 235925

And what's worse, he even tried to sell me the cabin chair when I talked to him! You can't get rid of that, Eugene! It's a gift from your pouched princess!! Still, I was glad to know he still had that special gift on him. And admittedly, his house does look better now...even that tank at the back matches his decor!

Day 583

To start the day, Walker wanted to play hide and seek, and I was happy to play with him. I had 10 minutes to find him, Savannah and Rosie...but I only needed 10 seconds to find Walker, hiding in plain sight behind the instrument shelter!

View attachment 235926

I soon found Rosie behind Walker's house, and Savannah in the fruit orchard behind Astrid's, and the game ended all too quickly. As my reward for winning, Walker gave me a basketball hoop. Lolly had a gift she wanted delivered to Walker, and I was happy to deliver it for her. Walker loved his new tan dogtooth tee (rather fitting!), and rewarded me with some cloud flooring. Astrid pinged me, letting me know she had something "perfect for me": a piece of furniture from her house. I made a note to mail her minimalist lamp back to her. Upon talking to Astrid again, she let me know Punchy was thinking of moving, and I headed off to see if I could find the little guy. Luckily, it didn't take me long, and he let me know he was thinking about moving on the 4th of August. I twisted his arm to get him to stay, and he agreed.

Lastly, I learned from Eugene that Gulliver was washed up on the beach. I headed there to find the unconscious seabird, and he let me know he was on his way to the country famous for the Loch Ness Monster and bagpipes. That was obviously Scotland, and I was looking forward to getting a souvenir from him the next day.

Day 584

Today, upon checking my mail, I found a letter from Gulliver with some bagpipes from Scotland. Also, Pete had a letter from Nintendo saying the cucumber horse is available as DLC. My villagers had very little to talk about as far as errands for me today, but they were feeling quite generous. Rosie gave me both a pink tartan tee and a big-dot tank for free, and Walker unloaded a deer shirt on me for relatively cheap. I headed to the event plaza to find Isabelle waiting, along with Crazy Redd. I gave Isabelle the Animalia flag to use as a firework design during the show, and headed off to chat with more of my villagers. I found Lolly, who said she can never make sandwiches the way her mom used to.

View attachment 235928

Aw, isn't she just the sweetest? :)

After not finding much to do, I turned the game off, but made sure to turn it back on to check out a few fireworks. I headed to Redd's tent as well, buying a few cookies that netted me a few neat prizes. I watched some fireworks from my east bridge to end the day.

View attachment 235929

A little note: I start my new job tomorrow! I'm very excited, but it does mean I'll probably not be blogging as much. Still, I will continue to let you guys know about what happens in my town, come heck or high water. This is me signing off for now, and I hope to see you all again soon! :)

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 094.JPG
    3DS Pics 094.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 481
  • 3DS Pics 129.JPG
    3DS Pics 129.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 3DS Pics 135.JPG
    3DS Pics 135.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 3DS Pics 139.JPG
    3DS Pics 139.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 3DS Pics 151.JPG
    3DS Pics 151.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 3DS Pics 013.JPG
    3DS Pics 013.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 3DS Pics 017.JPG
    3DS Pics 017.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 17
I guess Cole really can turn into diamonds! xD

Haha! Good one. Quite the price he paid for that, too. o: Nice.

I've been meaning to congratulate you on your new job! I know how long you'd been searching, so I'm really happy for ya. I hope it goes great. ^^

Back