• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Days 664-668: Paintings galore

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Back again for more of my pixelated life in Animalia!

Day 664

Last Wednesday, I checked my packed mailbox to find (among other things) a note from Eugene inviting me to his birthday on the 26th. I made sure to check the shops for something he might like, but I never found anything. Savannah had a package that was meant for Lolly, and my little tabby was happy to receive the jungle-camo tee she had ordered. As thanks, she gave me a flowery tee. Later, Mira had a wild painting she wanted to sell me. Remembering that we already have that painting in the museum, I declined. She knocked the price down to just over 1,000 Bells, but I still had to decline. Afterwards, she said something I didn't expect: that she suspected the painting was a fake after all! Then...

View attachment 236443

She told me to sell it, or throw it away, or whatever I wanted. I was all ready to throw it away, anticipating it to be just a fake. But when I took it to Reese to double-check, I discovered that it was real after all! Either Mira's eye for art isn't so good, or she was just being nice about it being a fake, knowing I would check it for myself. Either way, I was very grateful to my favorite little uchi rabbit! I put the painting up for safekeeping, and hope to trade it to someone who actually needs it for their museum.

Day 665

Apollo wanted a piece of fruit, so I got him a perfect cherry that was lying around one of my trees. He loved it, and thanked me with a desert cactus. Lolly gave me a concierge shirt just because she wanted me to have it, and upon visiting Walker's house, I found a robo-closet in his dresser that he let me keep. Later that night, I saw Eugene was home, and decided to pay the birthday boy a little visit. I saw that Mira was visiting him, and he had also put up the big totem pole that Mira had given him.

View attachment 236444

Yeah...gonna have to fix that.

Day 666 :)<

On this most evil of days, Redd was in town. I was expecting him to have nothing I really needed for the museum today, but imagine my surprise when I found something I did need: a genuine moving painting! I quickly bought it up, and was looking forward to getting it in the mail. Walker wanted a cherry, so I fetched one for him, and was rewarded with a space heater. Astrid wanted me to catch her a horse mackerel, and I agreed. I managed to catch her one after searching for a while, and she gave me a red-check tee as thanks for helping her. Upon visiting Punchy's house, I unfortunately found that he was sick! I quickly headed up to the shops to buy him some medicine, which he was apparently very grateful for.

View attachment 236445

Lastly, Apollo wanted me to visit him, and we set a time for 4:30. I closed the game and waited around for about an hour while I did other things, and made sure to come back to make my appointment with him. I bought the earthy knit shirt he had on display in his place, told him his house looked great, and went on my way.

Day 667

On Saturday, I got the moving painting from Redd in the mail, and upon taking to Blathers, it was indeed real! Only a few more pieces of artwork to go before my museum is officially complete! Savannah wanted to find something to replace her modern wardrobe, but I never found anything in the shops that would fit her house, so she unfortunately did without. I did, however, pick up Punchy's second dose of medicine for him, and took it to him. I stopped to chat with Astrid, who let me know that she and Walker are, surprisingly, good friends! She appreciated how nice and how funny he is, and also said they like to make playlists together. I was hoping it was a strictly platonic relationship, but as I saw a few days later...well, we'll get to that soon enough. Rosie gave me a raglan shirt, and Lolly told me she was thinking about writing a book about all her friends. It would definitely be a hit around this town!

Day 668

On Sunday, Walker wanted to sell me his kitschy tile for 2,000 Bells. I talked him down to about 1,500, and he bit at that price. Upon talking to him again, he wanted to visit me, and I agreed, giving him the grand house tour before heading off again. Apollo wanted me to catch a dragonfly for his niece, so I agreed - partly because it was still early enough for dragonflies, and partly because I wanted to see if he was lying, and put it in his own house instead! Savannah wanted me to go fetch Al for her, and even though I had no intention of talking to the big lug, I agreed for her sake. She gave Al back a shirt she'd borrowed from him, and he enjoyed how much it smelled like cupcakes. As thanks for bringing the most unwelcome villager in Animalia history to her house, Savannah gave me an LED display. Lolly wanted me to come visit her, but it was at a time I couldn't make it, so I unfortunately had to decline her offer. I saw that Animalia had a new camper as well: Lucha.

View attachment 236446

He was cool, and I have had Stinky, another wrestler-related villager, in my town before, but I doubt I would have asked Lucha to move in.

I headed up to the stores to buy Punchy his third and final dose of medicine, and delivered it to him, expecting him to be all better the following day. Eugene told me he wanted to replace the butterfly machine in his house, but I never found him anything, since I think it fits his place so well. Later in the day, I came back to catch Apollo his dragonfly. As thanks, he rewarded me with a beaded tank. To finish my day, Savannah had a gift for Rosie, and I was happy to deliver it for her. It turned out to be a black track jacket, which Rosie seemed to like. As thanks, I got a deer shirt.

And that's it for now. The next post will deal with Eugene's birthday, a slew of campers in Animalia, and...well, you'll see.

See you all soon!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 028.JPG
    3DS Pics 028.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 3DS Pics 053.JPG
    3DS Pics 053.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 3DS Pics 098.JPG
    3DS Pics 098.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 18
  • 3DS Pics 134.JPG