• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Animalia Chronicles Days 671-672: An unexpected visit

Born2BWild

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
Easter Egg
Yellow Candy
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Two blog posts in 24 hours! I'm on fire! xD

Day 671

On Wednesday, Al pinged me. I was hoping he'd ask to move, but sadly, this wasn't the case. (He's been in town for almost a full year! Come on, there are PLENTY of nice towns out there, you lazy lump!!!) No, he had a package for Rosie that was mistakenly delivered to him. For Rosie's sake, I agreed to deliver it to her, finding that it was a grass tee. She said she'd already bought a replacement one, and offered to give it to me for free. Not one to pass up free stuff, I agreed! Later, I got Apollo to buy the modern cabinet I'd put up in Re-Tail for him to buy back.

For the third time in a week, Animalia had a camper. And this time, our visitor appeared to be taking a small vacation from Storrs.

View attachment 236460

She seemed very nice, but seemed to hint toward us possibly being neighbors someday! I hope she's not planning on moving out on Beth, especially since she's given her picture to her recently! But remembering all her recent times in Storrs, and finding a certain item from the previous day in my inventory, I had an idea. I talked to her numerous times before I got her to play a card game for the Mama bear Savannah had given me from her time capsule. I passed the first round, driving the price up to 407 Bells. However, I couldn't make it past the second round, which meant...

View attachment 236461

I didn't mind one bit, though. Having that Mama bear to take back to Storrs to go with her prized Baby bear was my true reward! :D

Day 672

Yesterday, I finally got around to rearranging my items in my Spooky-themed museum room. I plan to have a few friends over on the 31st to party for a while before I go to work tomorrow evening (yeah, I'm working on Halloween night. Bummer, I know!), so if you'd like to stop by, feel free to PM me. I have a costume all made up, too, so be prepared!

View attachment 236462

Walker had a package for Eugene that Pete had mistakenly delivered yet again, so it was up to me to correct the postal system's messes yet again. Eugene was happy to get the jagged tank he'd ordered a while back, and thanked me with a spiderweb tee. He seemed fine, but when I talked to him again, he told me he hadn't eaten anything all day, saying he'd been writing a song about fish and chips. Could that be a metaphor for him and Astrid--like, they go together like fish and chips? Anyway, I agreed to fetch him some breakfast, finding him an apple. He rewarded me with a crossing shirt. Crazy Redd was in town again, but as usual, he had nothing I needed for the museum.

Lolly wanted some new furniture for her house, but I didn't find anything in the stores for her, so she sadly went without. I saw on the bulletin board that the meteor shower was that night, but I forgot to turn the game back on to see it. Since I think it's the last one of the year, that truly is a bummer. Mira pinged me later, having seen the red-zap suit that one of my villagers (I forget which) had sent me in the mail. She wanted to buy it from me, and even though her price was a little low, I agreed. When I was given a second option, it offered me the opportunity to give it to her for free! She was very surprised, and so was I! Still, I was happy to give Mira back her default clothing, especially since...

View attachment 236463

She put it on immediately! :D

To end the day, I found a lost glove on the beach, and asked around to find the owner. As it turns out, it was Punchy's, and he was happy to get it back.

View attachment 236464

Maybe this is why he got a cold a few days ago? To say thanks, he gave me a paw tee. I wonder if he made it himself? :)

And that does it for all my days in Animalia up to today! Tomorrow, I'll let you guys know how my preparations for Halloween went. See you all next time!

Attachments

• 3DS Pics 188.JPG
    3DS Pics 188.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 3DS Pics 213.JPG
    3DS Pics 213.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 3DS Pics 002.JPG
    3DS Pics 002.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 14
  • 3DS Pics 042.JPG
    3DS Pics 042.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 3DS Pics 043.JPG
    3DS Pics 043.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 15
Aw haha! I'm flattered you remembered that. And I'm glad you treated my Whitney so well. :D
Unfortunately she doesn't have her Baby Bear any more but I'm sure she would have really appreciated her gift from you! Maybe I'll see it in her house soon. ;D

Also, I was very disheartened to read about Astrid not showing up at Eugene's party. I don't read too much into it though, despite Eugene wanting to move being another clue. But I'm just rooting for them to get together, so call it wishful thinking. xD

Back