toshiwoshi

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Blue Candy
Feedback
0% (0) +
I'm looking for someone who is good at tracing scanned pictures on the computer. I have some Manga/Anime drawings that i would like to have traced. If you are interested PM me and post a sample of your work here. I will pay bells. Thanks :)

If you mean i want a picture to color in, then no.
I would like someone to take a scanned picture of a sketch i drew and trace over it on Paint or Another Program and color it in.

Ahh I see. One more question, when you say 'color it in' do you mean greyscale manga style or actually make a portrait of it with color?

Okay, I'll post the image soon.

@Mintswift
I want someone to color over a scanned picture i drew, on a paint program.

Yes, but on the computer. with all the appropriate shading and tinting. (if that's tell able from the picture)

Here's the Picture, I hope it's obvious where the darker areas are.

Melonreg1portrait.jpg

It looks different from the eyes you drew in the other thread.
Is this one old or new?

Alright I'll hook up my tablet and see what I can do with this.

@MasterC
Yeah, it's older. But it is the best one I've colored out of about 4, i usually use different size graphite pencils to draw greyscales

@Zr388
Okay, thanks! :)

@MasterC
Yeah, it's older. But it is the best one I've colored out of about 4, i usually use different size graphite pencils to draw greyscales

@Zr388
Okay, thanks! :)

Stick with a HB for sketching (or F) and move up to a maximum of 3b unless doing negative space

I could do that... However, it depends on how well drawn the sketch is... If it doesn't suit my style of drawing, I doubt I would be able to color it in.

EDIT: Nvm

Last edited:
Back