• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Anime!

i just finished madoka magica, not enough gore imo

episode 3 was the only one i liked really

I finished rewatching Rurouni Kenshin a little while ago (well, the non-filler part) and it was still as good as I remember. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to rewatch Dragon Ball, but I think instead I'm going to catch up with Yowapeda and maybe finish Uchuu Kyoudai after that.

Right now the only things I'm watching this season are the second season of Mushishi and Haikyuu, both of which are great.

Higurashi is bloody crazy. (never intended the pun, but it's there) I'm currently in season 2 episode 14 and WOW. I truly have no words T.T

I don't think its rude Farobi (unless how you read and the tone thingy is) Was asking if its worth to watch or not.

In the middle of watching Madoka Magica on Netflix. It was recommended to me a few years back on another site since I like Cardcaptor Sakura, but I've never actually been able to find the series until. I really like the show and how wonderfully messed up the storyline is, but that freaking creepy alien gave me nightmares last night.
Seriously, never thought I'd say about an anime, but there you go.

Currently watching Hamatora the Animation while waiting for the next episode of KagePro to be released.

Ping Pong the Animation is the best anime this season, prove me wrong.

I just finished watching Deadman Wonderland a few days ago, now I'm looking through my Plan To Watch list for a new anime!

Rate it and why. Then I'm gonna watch it soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also how many episodes.
It's actually my second fav anime so I'd say 9.5 tbh. I almost gave up on it because I was confused at first BUT I'm so glad I kept watching it because the story is amazing. I don't usually watch anime with lots of blood and crap (besides AoT) but Baccano got me hooked. The thing is there's a lot of characters involved (which I don't usually like), but the characters here are great and I don't know, it's just unpredictable and unique. Dude, I don't know lol I'm bad at recommendations and stuff but it's just a must see. (KaptenK and Farobi back the bro out here) anyway I think there's 13 episodes and 3 OVAs, there's also a light novel and it's still currently ongoing.

I don't really watch anime anymore, but I loved Elfen Lied, Beyblade and Wolf's Rain. Wolf's Rain made me cry my eyes out when I was younger.

I don't really watch anime anymore, but I loved Elfen Lied, Beyblade and Wolf's Rain. Wolf's Rain made me cry my eyes out when I was younger.

I loved Wolfs Rain. Sadly i didn't get to it until last year and the ending was meh (imo).

Currently watching Hunter x Hunter 2011 and wow, I don't know why I didn't watch this sooner but this remake is pretty awesome!

HxH reminds me of Tower of God a lot and I'm in love with Hisoka and Killua is fricking badass and Gon is freaking great.

Also rewatching Slam Dunk I don't know why but I'm into old/childhood anime marathon right now?

Also kind of started gundam hehe, gotta pick everything up

I loved Wolfs Rain. Sadly i didn't get to it until last year and the ending was meh (imo).

Yeah I agree the ending wasn't all that great. I didn't even get closure for my favorite character, which sucked.

Back