• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Another ACNL Glitch

I saw something freaky at 8:40ish

Edit: and another one at around 34:23

Last edited:
>38 minute video
>no indication to where the glitch is
>in foreign language.

lolnope.
you can see the first glitch less than a minute into the video, I figured the majority of people on tbt had the attention span to wait less than a minute so i didn't bother mentioning it.
Also thought it was common sense for people so go to different times in the video but w/e xo

e.0 that's a weird glitch. Is it the hat causing it...?
The king tut mask causes the river glitch

I figured the majority of people on tbt had the attention span to wait less than a minute so i didn't bother mentioning it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good one.

Anyway, I wrote down some times on my blog:

• 0:50 – Glitching on top of a house
  • 3:51 – Glitching on top of the message board to roam the train tracks and bridge
  • 9:41 – Glitching down to the waterfall and roaming the surrounding area
  • 11:50 – Glitching into the river and roaming the river to the edge of the map’s waterfall to then walk the edge of the map
  • 29:40 – Using the fishing rod to move off the visible map
  • 34:31 – Glitching inside of a house

via http://acnewleaf.com/2012/12/01/some-hilarious-glitches-found-in-animal-crossing-new-leaf/

Haha those are weird glitches, but seriously they don't all randomly happen, they are those glitches where you actually have to try to make them work, so I don't care.

Haha I've seen glitches just like these in other videos. They really don't just happen out of nowhere though, you need at least one person in your game to do them. At least they're fun gliches anyway lol, walking on the river and the train tracks is awesome~ I hope they don't fix them in the NA release xD

I would be scared that the glitch might freeze the game or mess up the save file. I know these look fun, but how do we know that they are stable? I hope they are fixed- unless they are some sort of Easter egg that was placed in the game to be found and thus stable.

I haven't had time to watch the video because I am trying to get my final paper written for this class, so I'm going to ask: Is there always other players visiting the town via internet when the glitches occur? If so, it is most likely happening due to the differences in speed of connection. I know what is being described are similar to things that have happened when I play CF with others.

Back