• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Another online gameplay error glitch thing.

Stevey Queen

The Queen of Mimosas
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Red Pansy
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
I discovered another issue with the online gameplay. None of my friends in my friends town could see the messages I was trying to say after a while. At first, I thought they were ignoring me or just being ********. So I texted my friend who I was wifi-ing with and asked her why she was ignoring me. She said I wasn't saying anything at all, which wasn't true. I had to leave because I was mute.

The point of this thread is to warn you all if you are suddenly being ignored, it means you are broken :c

Yikes! Sorry you experienced that, I would be very annoyed if that happened to me! I really hope Nintendo releases patches to fix all these glitches in the game... which are odd that they even still exist because the game was out how long in Japan?? Did they just put up with the glitches, so Nintendo didn't even know they existed, or did they remake the game for the rest of the world only to create an inferior product? :confused:

Back