• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Another pic

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I got K.K. Slider's pic yesterday! I went to get a song from him and when I got back to my house, it was already waiting in my mailbox. I love AC mail!

The rest of the day was pretty quiet, really. Watered my flowers (and I'm really getting too many flowers!), found fossils, visited the campground (I asked Wisp to bring Celeste), and visited the tent in the campsite. I've been getting a camper just about every day, probably because I'm still down a villager. Gretta was there. As far as the mice go, she wasn't too bad to look at (not a huge fan of them, in general), but I definitely don't need another snooty in town, and don't really want a mouse. I said hello to her and left her to her camping.

Henry is camping today. Again, not bad to look at, for a frog, but no.

This morning, I ran into Jack as I was out watering flowers. He gave me a bug mask and asked me to help out with Halloween. Of course, I said yes.

Joan was selling turnips for 94 bells, so I grabbed some. Unless Reese is seriously underselling this week, I'll at least make my money back, and I do still need my badge.

I got a beige emblem blazer in the mail, which I've wrapped up for Kitt's birthday. It's on the list of favorite items, so I'm hoping that not only will she like it, but she'll put it on immediately. She's been wearing that stupid watermelon tee, and it looks awful.

I'm still waffling on whether to invite W. Link into town or not. I'd really like to balance the male/female ratio (silly, I know), and I know it would either be a smug or a lazy, since those are my favorite male personalities. I've never had a wolf, so that would be new, and it kind of matches, with having Epona in town, too. Ugh! This is one of the reasons why I don't normally let villagers leave! It's so hard to find a new resident.

EvieEvening23;bt14350 said:
Never knew you can get a pic from K.K. You live, you learn, I guess!

Apparently, if you go to 20 shows, he'll send it to you. I was certain that I had done more than that, since I have 61 songs, but I must have bought some from the NBs and not remember (been playing since 2013, but long breaks in between).

Back