• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Another sig made in paint....bleh

Propaganda Man

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
5xqkayh.png

I don't feel life saying the meaning right now but it is in there....

I just finished reading Flowers for Algernon if that helps.....

Bleh....It sucks sooooo much >_<

It's alright for paint, its actually pretty good for paint...

But I thought you had Gimp, why not use that?

Better than your last

The cloud could be less boxy.

And is that a gradient? It's not 100% Paint again :0

But anyway... Paint shouldn't be an excuse for people to say it's good no matter what it is. Not saying yours is bad or anything. Just saying...

I agree. It's not the skill or program, it's the uniqueness and the look. (With extra love and cookies)

:D

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Better than your last

But anyway... Paint shouldn't be an excuse for people to say it's good no matter what it is. Not saying yours is bad or anything. Just saying...
Not a graident.

Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Better than your last

Not a graident.
It's plain blue?

Are my eyes playing tricks on me? D:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Better than your last

Not a graident.
It's plain blue?

Storm, I made each line one color

;)

Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Better than your last

Not a graident.
It's plain blue?

;)
Yah right. <.<

Stop lying :0

Ugg how can you say skill isn't involved? It certainly is needed to make good sigs.

If Da Vinci had the skill of a 3rd grader would the Mona Lisa be the same if painted like that? I don't think so. It is a good mix of skill but relies on what you want it to do. paint is harder to use, and so you can't gt the same results with the same skill level.

I do think skill has to do a lot with it, but skill is learned, you can't just hop on and expect to be great.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Better than your last

Not a graident.
It's plain blue?

;)
Yah right. <.<

Stop lying :0
I'm not lying.

I used paint for all the graphics for every skin I made.

Funny, because I can easily prove that you did not make individual lines even though it's obvious.

Copy the sig into paint and get a red color and the fill tool. Click anywhere on the sky, grass, sun, or cloud. You will see that it does not fill an entire line like you said. I believe that you made the outlines of everything in paint, including the sun rays, and then filled them with a gradient with something other than paint.

Storm, I am not lying but I'm flattered that the last two threads I made here you assume I am. Sometimes, images get screwed up when uploading and they don't always
match. But it really is as simple as picking a color and drawing it across a line and picking another color and drawing it across another line.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Funny, because I can easily prove that you did not make individual lines even though it's obvious.

Copy the sig into paint and get a red color and the fill tool. Click anywhere on the sky, grass, sun, or cloud. You will see that it does not fill an entire line like you said. I believe that you made the outlines of everything in paint, including the sun rays, and then filled them with a gradient with something other than paint.
Its never saved in perfect quality, plus uploading D=

It's a PNG. Even if it was JPEG, it would look no where near that.

Back