• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Antonio

sakuragreentea

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
What are everyone's thoughts on Antonio? I got him a few days ago and he took up my 10th spot so I can't get any of the animals I really want. Should I get rid of him or will he grow on me?

Just try to keep him for a while, and if he grows on you, keep him!! If not, gift/sell/void him!! I personally love him, one of my fav jocks. Cutie-patootie.

Antonio is one of the cuter-looking jocks, imo.

He and Mott are my favorites, looks-wise.

he is my second favourite jock! he's super cute and fits in many different towns, imho! unless you are already really set in 10 villagers, I would stay w him for a while!

I used to have Antonio in my town a long time ago, he was cool can't remember if he was an ant eater or not xD

never had him but he looks cute! u should give him a chance he might grow on you

I love him. I'm not a fan of most jock villagers, but he's easily my second favorite (Genji will always be number one though). Wiggly anteater nose. <3

Jock is my least favourite types of the personalities but for Antonio, I absolutely love him! :D He's so cute and his tail that swishes around when he walks is adorable! He sneezes a lot too and is a bit anxious about making friends!

I don't think he's going to grow on you that much since he's taking up space for someone you really love. I'd just let him move out.

Aw Antonio!! He's adorable. You can, of course, just wait until he moves out. I reckon loads of people on the forums would be happy to take him if you offered him up for adoption.

antonio's one of my favourite villagers!! such a dorky and adorable villager ahhhh <3
he is also one of my first starting villagers in any animal crossing game, so most of my love for him stems from that. he also has a cute design!

Last edited:
Had him since the beginning since he's part of the original 5. I grew to love him, but otherwise, can't stand how he has no visual mouth. You never see his mouth- it's like Marina and other octopus characters, at least have something where I can see you talking!

Antonio is my favorite villager, to be honest. In my very first town I had him as a starter. When I reset, I spent a long time seeking him out so I could have him again. For a jock type he's not that annoying, and frankly I find him hilarious. I'd probably cry if he moved out haha. His house is also pretty much right in front of mine so he's always kind of hanging around. He also invites himself in to my house a lot. He's the only jock villager I enjoy calling me 'ladybro.' Any other one it's weird to me but it's so endearing from him. idk. I like him a lot.

Back