• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Any advice to help me stop reseting my towns once I get the new game?

Ti4558

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I have always reset my towns since the first game came out. I really want to stick to my first town. Do you have any advice that helps you to not reset your town?

Painfully shock yourself every time you reset your town, that way you condition yourself to not click the reset option.

Joking aside, try filling your museum and upgrading your house as fast as you can, I find it harder to reset when I've put a lot into the town.

LOL^ Ummmm i'm not sure if this will help you or anything but maybe you should

-Make your town as nice as possible (something "you" will be happy with)
-Collect as many items as you can
-Become great friends with a villager

Then maybe you will reconsider restarting.

Thanks for all the advice, I want to be serious with my gameplay when the 3ds comes out. since I restart a lot I have never got a perfect town, completed the museum, obtained all of the golden tools, donated to the town fund, or even completely paid off my entire house bill. I know I sound like a complete failure, but I am going to change that once the new game comes out.

Back